• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CC6 1-5-08 Appleton, WI

HarryTheChin

Smash Ace
$1 MM? :D

@Harry the Chin
Well if you could bring a TV with that then you'd have a complete setup, that's what we're lookin' to see. MAYBE I could bring a second TV, but that depends on my brother. (he's got a decently portable HDTV, but I dunno if he'd wanna move it around so much, y'know?)
Yeah, I won't be able to bring a T.V. :ohwell:

Fade016

Smash Journeyman
Didnt they teach you in school that such a "thing" doesnt exist.

sorry this is a thread and a half late but sorry im teaming with sago and only if i can even getting a ride =0 other wise if sago didnt black mail me with his buttcex I would team with you.

Still i need a ride lol =/

Edit:Slayer if ur Staying over at zicores do you think you can give me a ride from zicores to the tourny. ill pay for some gas and i think Devy and possibly Sago need a ride.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
does anybody here other than tap play gh3...let me know im tired of beating people online...not becuse im good but because they suck

ChronoSquare

Smash Ace
sorry this is a thread and a half late but sorry im teaming with sago and only if i can even getting a ride =0 other wise if sago didnt black mail me with his buttcex I would team with you.

Still i need a ride lol =/

Edit:Slayer if ur Staying over at zicores do you think you can give me a ride from zicores to the tourny. ill pay for some gas and i think Devy and possibly Sago need a ride.
OK, I was waiting to hear if you guys still needed a ride or not.

Regardless of whether or not I'm gonna enter, I can at least give Team Epic a ride to the tourney. (Although things would have to be worked out as to what's going on the night before, since Zicore said I'm not allowed to come to the smashfest.) And yes, gas fare would be much appreciated.

yoshii

Smash Ace
Well Tink if you came you would be making four people very sad. (Aaron, Tapion, Chexr, Kssb)

Not that you care, but for the like 30 rest of us, im sure we would want you to come and see you play...:)

Eci4

Smash Ace
Well Tink if you came you would be making four people very sad. (Aaron, Tapion, Chexr, Kssb)

Not that you care, but for the like 30 rest of us, im sure we would want you to come and see you play...:)

Aaron is going to this? As far as I know he can't take off work (seeing as he's taking off for the DAN)

Eci4

Smash Ace
Zicore, are you able to house us Saturday night also? If not, I believe we'll have to look for housing elsewhere, but it shouldn't much be a problem.

Zicore

Smash Champion
yer **** right I am housing Sat. We have to go to Perkins again. Although nobody from MN will be there again, it was a load of fun. SEANSON! WHERE ARE THE PICS?!?!?!

PS. KSSB, best sig ever.

Top Bottom