• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Celebi & Challenge Screen Questions

SSBBGamer91

Smash Rookie
I have two questions. The first is about Celebi. I got Celebi from a Pokeball in one of my matches and got the notice that I saw it, but nothing else. Is there some sort of reward for finding Celebi or did I just get a notice for it and that's it?

Also, on the challenge screen, there are hammers that I'm guessing you use to unlock more challenge tips. How do I earn more of these?

Frown

poekmon
Celebi should drop a few trophies on the battlefield.

Just keep playing and you will get hammers. DO NOT use them until you only have a few challenges left.

Got SSBB for christmas, eh?

Akiak

Smash Ace
What button for using Hammers? I never found that out...

Isn't Celebi the one who drops tons of stickers? Yeah I'm pretty sure. Mew drops trophies.

lol once I had 2 Celebis on screen at once.

Stroupes

Smash Lord
I saw Celebi in my first match. :p

Jirachi drops the stickers, I think. Mew drops CD's, right?

FireKirby7

Smash Lord
Forget Mew/Celebi/Jirachi. I want Manaphy. I've had this game since the day it came out and I've never seen one. I don't want to use hax either, that's no fun.

POKE40

Smash Lord
Forget Mew/Celebi/Jirachi. I want Manaphy. I've had this game since the day it came out and I've never seen one. I don't want to use hax either, that's no fun.
Just keep on playing with lots of pokeballs on :) and dreammmm onnnn....
I know how it feels since I had the game since it came out and been playing it as if it was my life... and FINALLY after many months I finally saw one:mad: its worth the wait :) I thought nintendo left it out like they left ditto out on melee (did they?):urg:

SSBBGamer91

Smash Rookie
Thanks, I just got the game about a week ago so I'm still trying to figure some of the stuff out. I played Melee and I'm really impressed by this one. And I believe Celebi did drop trophies, I was wondering why so many trophies fell, at least 2 or 3. As for the hammers, I'll save them. Thanks for the help. If anyone has info on how to get more hammers other than just playing the game, please post.

ChrisTheCom

Smash Cadet
I think hammers are unlocked for completeing certain challenges within the game. If you get adjacent to a locked one on the challenges screen it will tell you what you have to complete, although someone's probably made a list of all the challenges and what they unlock so you know straight away what you have to do.

Top Bottom