• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CEO 2011 Results Thread - Orlando, FL, June 10-12, 2011

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood fear bro. greenace is da bess. ppl like laijin were scared of his aceness.

CEOJebailey

The People's Organizer
I may want to get a hotel room, but I have other obligations to attend to, and if I did have the ability to spend a full weekend at a tournament and the spare cash to do so, I would be in a room full of Smashers in order to save money. Since when is it wrong to be thrifty? Making it cheaper on the community at large opens up other potential venues for the TO. One in particular that the Smash community is good about is donations.
Having 10-20 people in one hotel room is not being thrifty, that's being unsanitary.

Rockenos

Smash Apprentice
Smashers don't know what Twitter is. They think it costs money to use.
Alright everyone, it's pretty obvious Jebailey isn't going to stop trolling no matter how well you present your argument. Either convince mods to make bashing Smash against the rules or start ignoring him. 2D Fighter players just ain't gonna get it. Ever. So let 'em be.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Alright everyone, it's pretty obvious Jebailey isn't going to stop trolling no matter how well you present your argument. Either convince mods to make bashing Smash against the rules or start ignoring him. 2D Fighter players just ain't gonna get it. Ever. So let 'em be.
You say that.... but your sig says "Brawl's for doodoo heads anyway." Pot calling the kettle black much?

Angbad

Smash Ace
NNID
Angbad
I still don't see what went wrong this year. We got stuff done. In less than a day and a half. We had our corner, our setups brought by our own players, our own moments of hype. I loved the experience, and getting to see all kinds of talent created by other players from other communities.
I agree with this lol

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ร๓ครђ ђคร ๓єt ค tєггเ๒lє Ŧคtє, ђครภ't เt؟

Top Bottom