• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cerritos/Long Beach/Anaheim area!

a rookie

Smash Ace
Where are all my SoCal smashers? I live in Cerritos. Hit me up if you guys wanna play. Lol. You can always come to my house, haha. I'm just bored, so we can play today too if you'd like. Practice practice everyone =D

P.S.- Money Matches are cool. And if you suck and wanna get better, come on down. LOL. No discouragement, just encouragement (:

Contact number: (562) 682-0361 [ Just text me guys, cute girls get the privilege to call ;) LOLOLOLOL]

P.P.S.- I changed my number last night, sorry.

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Cerritos is like 20 minutes by car away from me. We should play some time.

And SoCal is buzzing with activity. I'm sure you'll get to play tons of people. I think KFC might live in Cerritos as well, and he's really good.

brownsheep

Smash Journeyman
albert i can play this week. are you free in the evening?

p.s. you should definitely MM A Rookie that guy is so awful

a rookie

Smash Ace
brown sheep: Thanks a lot AJ -___- I'm not that terrible. But yeah, I can play this week, I just texted you xD

Commonyoshi: Yeah, definitely. Friendlies, MM's, Idc xD I just get bored and like to play humans every now and then. Haha.

shmeargle: What city do you live in?

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
i am 30 min from anaheim in pomona.

message connor nguyen on facebook. he doesnt like playing noobies tho

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Khepri is too busy being a brain scientist to go play children's video games with us this weekend.

GGs. I'll definitely get better than kels in no time, lol.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
u should come over for some P training commonyoshi

i can feed u

(im just curious to unlock ur potential)

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

I'm down to host at my pad in long beach, lakewood area... Small chill session if anyone is interested... My friends wan't to see me play someone who is of equal or better caliber...

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
Haha, sure, Adam. If you end up going to Santa Barbara we should play while we're there.

And Hills should definitely host stuff.

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman
Sorry been busy with school and work etc... Today is my birthday, I partied already since it fell on a Sunday, and today I am really feeling some smash, so anyone interested hit me up! I can host today, will be home around 2-3pm, inbox me your numbers

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
Kinda new to this whole forum thing I live in So Cal whats the process we all just meet up at some random place XD

commonyoshi

Smash Hero
It's been my house in La Mirada the past couple of times, but we can definitely jump around. I try to play at least once during the middle of the week.

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
oh ok sounds fun, I actually still don't have a group of people I could play melee with, well except my little brothers XD Can only play with them so much, gotta play with more people to get better.

a rookie

Smash Ace
A. Hills, Koopa, Adam, CommonYoshi, Khepri, Read(from Long Beach) and A Rookie smash session? We need to plan this y'all ;D

A. Hills: Maybe I can go to your pad sometime so your friends can watch me get destroyed xD Lol.

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
A. Hills, Koopa, Adam, CommonYoshi, Khepri, Read(from Long Beach) and A Rookie smash session? We need to plan this y'all ;D

A. Hills: Maybe I can go to your pad sometime so your friends can watch me get destroyed xD Lol.
Hell yeah, although I have only been learning smash competitively for like 3 weeks now, so I doubt I will be doing any destroying XD

a rookie

Smash Ace
I'm definitely free today, but I don't think my house is for hosting more than one or two people xD Haha. Don't worry Koopa, we'll give you SoCal training :D

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
Btw if anybody needs my phone number just PM me and i'll give it to ya looking foward to meeting up with you guys

A.Hills.Finest

Smash Journeyman

my bad, I work during the week and usually goto San Diego on weekends, I have a bit of free time today... anyone free pm me for my number, and ill pm you koopa

KoopaTroopa895

Smash Apprentice
When do you guys usually meet up to host, is it like a whenever spur of the moment kind of thing?

Top Bottom