• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Certain character costumes on my hacked Melee cause the game to freeze at stage pick

danny135

Smash Apprentice
Whenever I try to play as Ice Climbers (normal color) and Jigglypuff (Yellow Crown), the game freezes whenever I pick a stage. I tried replacing the textures with the default melee ones, but it didn't change anything.

Help?

SypherPhoenix

Smash Lord
start with a fresh iso and replace the files in that, it's more than likely a problem with another file if you can't load the original costumes either.

is this freezing on dolphin or on a wii? always test isos using dolphin before burning them.

danny135

Smash Apprentice
Everything works exactly the same on the Dolphin AND the Wii. I can use every one of Jigglypuff and IC's costumes except the default ICs and the crowned Jigglypuff. If I choose those the game just stops. The music keeps going, but everything else is frozen.

Top Bottom