• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CF VS MK... Tips please.

Someone7

Smash Apprentice
I find Falcon Kick is a great way to punish. Usually spamming it though will result in baiting attempts, along with people exchanging blows with you, due to the lag after connecting it. Try not to rely on it too much, but at higher percentages it knocks them far enough that you'll be safe if it connects.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Keys things against fighting good MK's I've noticed are jab-grabbing, shielding a lot and short-hop bAir. You can actually light jump over MK's dSmash and bAir him haha, this is the main reason why my falcon survives against MKs in tourneys. Use it wisely!

Oh, and of course many falcon kicks if MK starts to think he's badass.

Tonsana

Smash Apprentice
Spam Falcon Kick. Really, it´s your best weapon against MK.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
Best Strategy against a N00B: Jump, while in the air do a reverse Falcon punch, land right in front of him... usually they will roll towards you... then proceed to LOL.

EDIT: nvm you already won... got the vid?

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
You can use that big combo...

How did it go again?

It was like jab > roll > jab > roll then something else...

Roderick

Smash Apprentice
Btw, does anybody know if there is a list of percents untill the kind of 'CG' against a wall doesn't work anymore?

Edit:Nvmt... I'll just make one myself:)

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
CF is all about using your general surplus of power and speed effectively. Plenty of CF's attacks (this doesn't includes throws, granted) deal double digit damage as long as you don't use them too much. Against Meta Knight, if you play your cards right, this will mean trouble for him because you don't even have to get him far into triple digit to kill him with a good smash attack even WITH DI, and Meta Knight himself has to to take his time to get you to kill range.

Master Knight DH

Smash Journeyman
Average of.......hmm, let's say 13%. That would be 8 attacks to get somebody to triple digits. And Up Smash doesn't lag, and if I get Meta Knight with both hits of it, he's toast.

Playtest if you don't believe me.

arch knight

Smash Lord
mks can easily dodge f smash since they can fight through the air and basicly never touch ground plus you can just use drill and nado round it

Top Bottom