• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
my ****in finger hurts from trying to keep up with all of you technical *** players... **** you all!!!

replicate *****, pewpewu *****, justin *****, and jeff had an off day.

edit: **** i just remembered i lost to dajuan... **** MY LIFE!!! i quit smash

nah jk dajuan is legit :)

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Interesting results for sure. Can't wait to see vids, I love watching Shroomed play, and it'll be interesting to see Lucien as I don't think I... ever have LOL.

SFAT stop messing up brackets!

KFC I think I'm gonna go Fox against Marth instead!

Jeff T_TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
Interesting results for sure. Can't wait to see vids, I love watching Shroomed play, and it'll be interesting to see Lucien as I don't think I... ever have LOL.
KFC I think I'm gonna go Fox against Marth instead!
my marth gets ***** by everybody and their mom, lol zhu you of all people dont need to counterpick me

you did beat mew2king after all!

Shroomed

Smash Master
my laptop blue screens with my video recordin software cuz vista is ****in trash

i tried, but it didnt work so w/e

i only do good when there's no vids anyway

onski?

Smash Ace
my laptop blue screens with my video recordin software cuz vista is ****in trash

i tried, but it didnt work so w/e

i only do good when there's no vids anyway
you held up doubles grand finals for 45 minutes trying to set it up and we still finished before 7

im glad i charged you that late fee, maybe i'll just let alan in for free and charge you for his entry fee next time

Shroomed

Smash Master
at least i took a set off u lucien

last time i got 2-0'd like nothin

i love how you actually thoroughly answer my questions about doc v sheik too =D

i was 1 stock from winning =(

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
it was close, I dont like winning because someone doesnt know the match up. If people have questions ask me I will answer. I prefer winning by playing more solid and being the better player.

JusBeatBox.

Smash Rookie
i like winning...period. i'm happy when i beat a mentally challenged blind toddler with no thumbs. =)

i say **** like, "owned you little mother ****er. pick up the sticks and quit acting like a *****....crying and ****. play the **** game."

Shroomed

Smash Master
it was close, I dont like winning because someone doesnt know the match up. If people have questions ask me I will answer. I prefer winning by playing more solid and being the better player.
and now, i love you

sadly, people cant ask me anything about the doc matchup cuz idk anything

Hypethug

Smash Journeyman
Oh and Good shet to Lucien for winning ur shiek is amazing

Sfat was playing really well I saw ur match vs Fmf in winners and Jeff u were really on point

Good shet dajuan ur doc is amazing

onski?

Smash Ace
just for the record!

and if the current imaginary unpublished ruleset says otherwise, i want to petition to legalize it!

oh, and **** barlw! onski are we going to be able to get separate rooms maybe?
of course, we'll get HUM 111 for melee, and barwl will either be upstairs or next door. and i'll be locking up all the brawl windows, make it stuffy as hell.

MacD

Banned via Administration
:cry: :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

well have fun onski, wish i could come to your last tourney but i've got "my sis is graduating bootcamp in texas and apparently me being there is means a lot" johns

Miles.

Smash Champion
Hey does anyone have an extra set of splitters, I want to bring my recording set up to the next cgc, but I need some splitters.

Top Bottom