• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Vegard

Smash Lord
yeah how did you know. what's your main? (pokemonmaster) edit: just noticed the fox icon next to my avatar lol

loool rosedemon it's on

onski?

Smash Ace
we are green lit for this Saturday in HUM 202. of course swing by 111 first, to see if it has been commandeered. but officially, we have 202 on lock.

tofu, come through. (EPA < Hunter's Point, East Oakland, Vallejo, East Hayward, King & Cross)

Acherontic, Melee Singles begins during Doubles Grand Finals, estimated to be at about 2:30 PM. as it is all tentative and depending on the circumstances of the day, i can't give out a definitive beginning time.

hope to see you all there!

Vegard

Smash Lord
so random i would get to know of this tournament a few days ago, and it happened to be a 15 min walking distance from where I live...

joeplicate

Smash Master
so my dad is driving down to LA this weekend, so i cannot get his car

meaning:
tofu, miles
i can't give you guys rides anymore :( :( :( :(

myl197

Smash Apprentice
I'll most likely be at this. I'm from Korea btw! I met choknater and Acherontic already and looking forward to meeting all you new guys!

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
get @ myl's gahtlike choknater training

jk its alright i can see him getting 13th~7th

get em marcus

Walt

Smash Ace
Anyone perhaps driving through concord on their way there? I would be happy to kick in for gas I just want avoid barting there again holding a TV and setup possibly through the rain.

TheGoat

Smash Ace
If anybody has an extra TV, I might be able to bring a cube(I have no transportable TV) but I'm probably gonna stay just a few hours.

onski?

Smash Ace
i have 5 TVS a dolly and no power strips! bring power strips, cubes and copies of melee + memory cards!! see you all tomorrow at 10 AM. (ill be there at 10 AM at least...)

free admission to whoever brings a laptop with tio!

TheGoat

Smash Ace
i have 5 TVS a dolly and no power strips! bring power strips, cubes and copies of melee + memory cards!! see you all tomorrow at 10 AM. (ill be there at 10 AM at least...)

free admission to whoever brings a laptop with tio!
I'll bring my cube with melee and memory card, I don't know if I have powerstrips but I'll bring one if I can find one.

Vegard

Smash Lord
um i just celebrated my 21st birthday so please pokemonmasterirl give me a call if im not getting there in time, my number is 415 756 449

joeplicate

Smash Master
Couldn't find a ride johns.

Sorry darrel
nooooooooooooooooo
um i just celebrated my 21st birthday so please pokemonmasterirl give me a call if im not getting there in time, my number is 415 756 449
are you riding the buses with us maybe? :)

miles
i'm gonna try to get to the diridon station at 10am :D
i'll hit u wit a text tomorrow

Top Bottom