• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Hey guys, I need a teammate. I got Brandon for Sunday but I need someone for this. Tofu???

Mr. Bootle, I appreciate your offer for the controller but it certainly wasn't worth $25 at that point. Just cover my entry fee into the tourneys and we'll call it settled.

Ian

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I need a teammate. I got Brandon for Sunday but I need someone for this. Tofu???

Mr. Bootle, I appreciate your offer for the controller but it certainly wasn't worth $25 at that point. Just cover my entry fee into the tourneys and we'll call it settled.
Team with me - ask zhu, I got really good... double puff ftw

also, I'm coming to this

and before anyone asks, sorry I can't give any rides... I'm having a breakfast on the way and leaving around 5 and going to sleep in SF =/

R00R

Smash Journeyman
water is water stop crying about it ******s
This might be way after the fact, but you are only saying that because you are from norcal.

Live in socal for a year and taste some of the raw sewage they call water and you will say otherwise.

Rosedemon

Smash Champion
Oh ****.

PewPewU's coming to this.

Zac and Kevin are about to **** in teams.

Little kids gettin off son.

Miharu

Smash Hero
This might be way after the fact, but you are only saying that because you are from norcal.

Live in socal for a year and taste some of the raw sewage they call water and you will say otherwise.
i don't live in socal though

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
dont forget brawl+ set ups peoples. I will be bringing a brawl+ and melee if I have enough room to bring it. Also someone bring a labtop with wifi, I want to watch the devastation sf4 stream. As I am sure you do too.

K Balls

Smash Journeyman
Sup Lucien, man forget about sf4, that **** is overrated. Anyways, ye bring a brawl+ setup. I dont know what version you have but if you want me to bring my 4.2 version i can.

ZodiakLucien

Smash Ace
pierre, sf4 is sooooooooooooooooooooo good. you just hate street fighter. I have the nightly build, but it has a weird glitch where some characters lose there idle animation. I'll still bring it probably as its not that big of a deal.

R00R

Smash Journeyman
i don't live in socal though
thats what Im saying... your spoiled! I know I was, then I lived in santa barbara for 2 years... eewwwwww

Anyone want to team? I dont suck anymore, I swear! you can ask bobby.

pockyD

Smash Legend
so there's going to be melee singles and doubles, barlw singles (with pools) and doubles, barlw+, and 64?

what are the odds of finishing at a reasonable hour

edit: also, if you're doing barlw pools, melee should have pools too if turnout is more than 32 (just an arbitrary number)!

Zoap

Smash Master
calm down pocky. Maybe ill bring my laptop for melee tio, that way the brackets can dont have to be all smooshed together

ShinoBee

Smash Apprentice
Someone should bring Guilty gear lol. I haven't played in weeks and I want to soooooooo bad lol.
Norcal vs. Socal
HEAVEN OR HELL
DUEL 1
LET'S ROCK!

Sorry, couldn't help it. :D

And yeah, Socal hopefully you guys got housing. Otherwise there's always the park.

onski?

Smash Ace
calm down pocky. Maybe ill bring my laptop for melee tio, that way the brackets can dont have to be all smooshed together
Peter, that would be fanfcukingtastic. that way we could run Melee in a separate fat *** room

Zoap

Smash Master
**** u dajuan u haven't even put my finals up from 50 years ago. Im not gonna bring ur umbrella(pre-john)

Ian

Smash Ace
sorry I left guys,

doesn't look like I'll be coming back...

nice games...

uh...

just lunin

and some random fox player

this was my most successful tournament I won 100% of games I played!

Zoap

Smash Master
What Luis means is SFAT sent Zhu to Losers.

Shroomed got third
Lunin and Zhu in Grand Finals, Zhu coming from losers
Phil+Falcomist won teams
SS Lost Falcomist+Zhu
Falcomist Lost Shroomed+Zhu(need confirmation on Zhu)
SS+Tang got 3rd in Teams
Zhu+MacD got 2nd in Teams

Top Bottom