• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

pockyD

Smash Legend
last time there was a two-tourney weekend, it absolutely killed the turnout for the concord tournament

since wwjasond had the date first, you should really try to accommodate him if possible

Shroomed

Smash Master
CGC is soo good tho

but fuddruckers = food at tourney

i cant choose, maybe i shud jus try to go to both (which probably wouldnt happen)

SFAT hold another tourney for everyone since ur hecka close to SF anyways and ur house can fit like 20k ppl

or we can jus smash at my house probably, i'll think bout it

cubaisdeath

Smash Lord
*generic *****ing*

eidt: and no offense to jason, but technically our tournament was supposed to be first. either way, I hope this gets resolved better than how its gonna be resolved on the brawl boards....

onski?

Smash Ace
what the **** is oktoberfest tourny in south lake tahoe.

no ones going to that
dood. Oktoberfest is not a smash tournament. its an ancient drinking ritual.

last time there was a two-tourney weekend, it absolutely killed the turnout for the concord tournament

since wwjasond had the date first, you should really try to accommodate him if possible

i'm trying to get a hold of Jason so we can work this out. Jason is a cool cat, and i have a lot of respect for him, so i'd definitely like to work something out if possible. l i realize the timing of CGC XII and R3 have been really crappy. but there are only two options

1. Cancel the tournament(s)
2. Roll with the punches (and whiners)

i'd like to just roll with the punches, but honestly if there is going to be a widespread patronizing-fest (see AiB) over my head for trying to help out the community then I can honestly pull the plugs and leave everyone to go to the tournaments that were posted earlier.

i'm trying to help you guys out. this certainly isn't for my health.

WassupJB

Smash Lord
i'm trying to help you guys out. this certainly isn't for my health.
^^^this is fuh-king word.

i canceled my joint. don't care enough, plus, not worth the effort. if november likes me i might hold a tourney then, sheeit maybe later in october if i'm feeling gangsta enough. but for right now a ***.ga got **** to do. feel me?

by the way this should not fall back on onski at all, it's 100% my choice. the only person who knows how i situationally feel about this tournament is lucien and maybe darrell.

oh and if i go to cgc on oct 11th expect to lose to wwjd. lucien you're gonna enter as wwjd right??? koo! thanks bruh! owned you motha fuh-kas!

give me props for an obnoxious but slightly informative post though

peace

Lovage

Smash Hero
Lovage... teams?

Kevin might come.
nooo...tell him to team with kira or something LOL

noice! rematch in 64. i'll be practicing
legit

i've been playing loooots of ssb and lucky gave me his perfect controller...and i switched mains to a much more fun character (FOX)....so the 64 tourny should be fun

oh and isai said he wants to go but he might go to a hike instead if any ssb players want to play him

onski?

Smash Ace
oh and isai said he wants to go but he might go to a hike instead if any ssb players want to play him
i can honestly say that I only got 4 stocked by Isai when he came through. after he 5 stocked me in the first match.

Zoap

Smash Master
oh and if i go to cgc on oct 11th expect to lose to wwjd.
Gonna be kinda hard to compete if your the only one there, seeing as CGC is on the 10th.... much love <3 JB :).

onski?

Smash Ace
i think that CGC XII is going to be Melee only. not exactly sure yet, but that's what i'm leaning towards...

Lovage

Smash Hero
yeah make it melee only

(keep the lil 64 side tournament for me and s2j)

socal is driving up for this, fairly deep
put us in the thread title

Top Bottom