• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

Sasha

Smash Journeyman
Unfortunate that I got in last. Oh well.

Isai: You're **** freakin' good. Though I can't believe that I took a match off of you in friendlies. O_o
Rayecho: We never met up. Next time.
Sheridan: BEAST Jiggs. Gorramn. Could hardly touch you in our tourney match.
Onski: "YES! ISAI DIDN'T 5-STOCK ME BOTH GAMES!"
Foonz: We gotta play some ganon dittos out in Berkeley.
Izzy: You, me, Foonz. Let's go.
Hugs: I didn't manage to get around to meeting you. I'm Aseem's friend that makes him ask you for advice against Ganon.

Fun tourney fo sho! I'll make sure to practice some before the next one.

pockyD

Smash Legend
its a donation guys

you don't have to donate if you dont want to

its that simple
how many people have donated?

you do what you want; just because i'm skeptical that it'll be successful doesn't mean it isn't worth trying if you really feel like it (not unlike the haiti fund barlw tournament thing)

HomeMadeWaffles

Smash Lord
how many people have donated?

you do what you want; just because i'm skeptical that it'll be successful doesn't mean it isn't worth trying if you really feel like it (not unlike the haiti fund barlw tournament thing)
so far we got 13$

BALLIN!!!!!

if PP wins this tournament, or places or whatever

ima have him put his winnings back in the paypal for another persons use

pockyD

Smash Legend
well if he makes it out here i'm willing to pay his entry (so that'd be like $12?)

i don't want to put in any money on good faith though :(

HugS™

Smash Lord
yeah I'm surprised he won the tourney after doing pretty poorly against someone as sucky as me lol he prob wasn't trying at all or the people he played don't know how to play against samus
I was trying and they do know how to fight samus for the most part.

If I played bad it was only because you intimidate me more than any player there, mainly because:

1. You play an old school style that I kind of grew with. I have respect for that class of style because I learned from it and employ it myself.
2. You have beaten me several times in the past.

Though I was a bit jittery, I wouldn't say I played bad. It was legit. I tried hard.

Mr. Ganondorf

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff guys, amazing tournament. Way to go HugS on ****** everyone, let's MM for half your winnings next time :p
Scar thanks for driving me around, bringing Isai, sandbagging to me in tourney, and 5 hours of recorded friendlies :D :D :D
Thank you black people for making that night at Chili's unforgettable for that poor 3 year old asian kid who will most likely grow up thinking getting his **** sucked by guys isn't gay.

Phil, Brandon, Shroomed please come to Berkeley to play with us. I need more Doc and Fox practice :(

malva00

Smash Master
1. You play an old school style that I kind of grew with. I have respect for that class of style because I learned from it and employ it myself.
2. You have beaten me several times in the past.
1. I don't play an old school style I play a n00b style
2. I dun even remember playing you in a tourney except for teams

If I do well against someone right now, then they were either playing badly, they suck or their character sucks in that matchup. Scar knocked me off the stage easily like he should have. You said you had the JITTERS so that's what made you play badly, unless it's one of the other two.

Anyone who thinks I'm good probably sucks at ssbm or is an Isai fanboy.

Scar

#HarveyDent
You said you had the JITTERS so that's what made you play badly, unless it's one of the other two.
he def had the JITTERSSSS

i'm gonna go HIKING with isaiah :)

bdorf i didn't sandbag you dude i have johns but mostly just got outplayed -- i'll hand you a fair one next time ;)

Shroomed

Smash Master
im an isai FALCON fanboy

**** that sheik stuff! lol

i hope Dr. PP makes it out here so i can play him, cuz i didnt get to at pound

Shroomed

Smash Master
put your money where your mouth is and put $5 on him getting out here.
as of now im the black version of casey (the___cheese)
or i would

my phone is still off, and will still be off till friday
my router died like two days ago and im too poor to get another
AND i still need to find a PDF of my comp sci book cuz there's no way i can buy one

Shroomed

Smash Master
Well, I plug in my router and I know it gets power because one light turns on and I can hear noise, but nothing else lights up and it doesn't work

I need a hex screwdriver to open it too, ghey

GSUB

Smash Lord
Wireless light would be on regardless of internet being connected,
so I don't think that's the problem, pokemonmaster.
The router still broadcast its signal without a connection. You would be able to connect to other computers on the network, and at least be able to see the SSID.

pockyD

Smash Legend
no

i never really read the more general CS books (likely because I had excellent teachers who gave excellent slides/notes)

advanced algorithms and stuff like that is mildly interesting but it's also rather hit or miss

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
i heard a rumor you were going to be at the last one. you better come to the next one especially if there is oos guests

Shroomed

Smash Master
That means you didnt pay your internet bill, that is why the internet light and wireless light etc are not on.
that's the modem ur talking about, which works fine

the internet works, my ROUTER doesnt work

so my internet isnt wireless anymore

i barely read what im assigned to read rey lol, so in short no i havent read it

rayecho

Smash Ace
Someone has to throw a smashfest haha March is way to long to wait to see all you cool kids again :D

Scar, come to the dorms son. We got to team against Brandon and Phil

EEAASY =]

Top Bottom