• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

holypho

Smash Apprentice
1. I don't play an old school style I play a n00b style
2. I dun even remember playing you in a tourney except for teams

If I do well against someone right now, then they were either playing badly, they suck or their character sucks in that matchup. Scar knocked me off the stage easily like he should have. You said you had the JITTERS so that's what made you play badly, unless it's one of the other two.

Anyone who thinks I'm good probably sucks at ssbm or is an Isai fanboy.

yeah the metagame changed like crazy so Isai your probably right in saying u probably suck : / But then again todayz game is based on what you used to do in my opinion. Just use jigglypuff and you'll probably be pretty good cuz u don't need to worry about tech still or losing ur jumps O__o.

P.S watch mango videos :D, or watch armada! SO YOU CAN BE A PEACH MAIN, what???

Shroomed

Smash Master
yeah the metagame changed like crazy so Isai your probably right in saying u probably suck : / But then again todayz game is based on what you used to do in my opinion. Just use jigglypuff and you'll probably be pretty good cuz u don't need to worry about tech still or losing ur jumps O__o.

no

10 joined in 2010s

GSUB

Smash Lord
Just use jigglypuff and you'll probably be pretty good cuz u don't need to worry about tech still or losing ur jumps
Jigglypuff
She's pretty good cuz u don't need to worry about tech still or losing ur jumps​

pocky... here, maybe this will make more sense to you http://img641.imageshack.us/img641/5043/motivator4dec57349b397b.jpg

in pokesav, when you make an egg, how does the step-count system work (I put 20, but it didn't hatch in 20 steps)??
I'm trying to surprise my little brother with his favorite pokemon.

Miharu

Smash Hero

never

again

Rosedemon

Smash Champion

onski?

Smash Ace
how often are these? I really wanna goto one for spring break.
the format of CGCs has been changed to monthlies right now. i film a lot on weekends and this is my last semester here, so i am a very busy fellow atm. there may be a spring break CGC, although i know for a fact i'll be in South Lake Tahoe for the majority of break (end of March, beginning of April). stay tuned for updates

pockyD

Smash Legend
yeah i'm wondering what the point is

why not just get the actual powered up dialga instead of training up a level 1 one (since you're a big fat cheater anyway)

Scar

#HarveyDent
Someone has to throw a smashfest haha March is way to long to wait to see all you cool kids again :D

Scar, come to the dorms son. We got to team against Brandon and Phil

EEAASY =]
EAAAAAAAAAAAAASY

i think tomorrow night i should be able to go

we have to play singles tho i need to record =/

I would like all the vids he recorded of me that day, por favor.
u get wat u get

which is prob u vs jeff lucky and isai

joeplicate

Smash Master
Because it's a surprise for my little brother and I don't play the game...?
And I set it's level and I think it will hatch at a level greater than 1
i think one of the most annoying parts of your posts is your incessant and unnecessary use of spoiler tags

nothing makes me angrier than having to expend extra effort to see something ****ty

Top Bottom