• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

DJMirror

Smash Master
So i dont know anything about SC so can someone point out to me what happen if possible?

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
Ill MM that Sheik?

Idk You cant beat Chris.

Michael Hey can beat Chris sometimes.

Michael Hey was just beating all my characters.

I went Ganon and then was beating him!?!?

We ended up going back and forth.

But holy crap is Ganon fun.

Tech chasing with him is mad cute.

pockyD

Smash Legend
it seems like you're too satisfied with where you're at, which is what is going to keep you from getting much better

if in fact you do want to get better (i'm personally pretty resigned to staying around my current level)

PokemonMasterIRL

Smash Master
it seems like you're too satisfied with where you're at, which is what is going to keep you from getting much better

if in fact you do want to get better (i'm personally pretty resigned to staying around my current level)
I am not satisfied.

That is why I was so excited over some slight improvement.

I have been stagnant for to long.

I want to be the best.

And i have no idea how you could even say I am satisfied with where I am at, I almost constantly complaing about messing up tech skill or losing.

Top Bottom