• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

CGC @ SFSU XXV - SEP. 3rd!

PHIL07

Smash Journeyman
agreed. i wasn't suggesting this be put in place now, just discussing a possibility down the road when other possible funds may pop up.

btw, when's the next event for the gpf?
agreed
and not sure
i have to talk to brandon im thinkin in a month or 2

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Agreed. As awesome as it would be to get some ooc players over here in most cases you could fly 2 or 3 east coast players over for the same price

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
Just wanna say now that the SFSU XVI vids are coming online that I am officially a fan of Falcomist's Marth. Can't wait for Grand Finals to be uploaded.

not to be a d!ck, but that was the best grand finals i've seen since Genesis.... HUM 111 going hyphy at like 12:45 on a Saturday night? only at CGC
Oh wow, really? **** I am mad hyped to watch that now.....

And to let EVERYONE know, Grandfinals was an amazing two sets, BUT HomeMadeWaffles doesn't have the matches, they got currpted somehow cause everyone jumped at the last match and hit the table the laptop was on and messed them up, ALL other matches are recorded though lol.
**** my life.

Nocturnalist

Smash Ace
Brandon your so musically inclined lol good **** for posting matches with tight *** beats and rapper like Common and Equalibrum.

onski?

Smash Ace
i got good news and bad news

good news : Onski graduates May 22nd

bad news : CGCs will fall under new ownership for the following semester

therefore, i've decided that CGC XVIII is going to be extra special.. it may have brawl, OoS players, and free water. but it will most certainly be the last tournament i host (possibly ever). more on this later

Top Bottom