• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chain Grabbing FTW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Shadow Brawler 99

Smash Apprentice
I didn't see anything about this topic, or maybe I didn't look hard enough? Anyway, simply talk about chain grabbing. Anything from the characters who can do it, what do they need to make it work, what the timing has to be, etc. Anything you can think of about the tricky move, just say it. I know how to CG with Falco and G&W, but that's about it.

Crizthakidd

Smash Champion
like oh my gawd. chaingrabbing is like totally oh so awsomelicious.. that cutie falco and like ZOMG daydayday can do it too!! hes so buff and strong pounding on enemies over and over. we should not ban this its so hot. hey i invited that word. if u say hot u have to pay me like totally

Coney

Smash Master
Do people really have fun chaingrabbing? I mean, I play DDD and even I hate it. But I bear my cross with strength. No, don't thank me, don't cry for me, I'm no hero; just a man willing to take that simple ~20-30% for the greater good.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Luracio's force palm is a great chaingrab. But than again I dont find it that amusing presssing the same button over and over again.

XienZo

Smash Lord
Luracio's force palm is a great chaingrab. But than again I dont find it that amusing presssing the same button over and over again.
They actually figured out how to break out of that now.

SpongeBathBill

Smash Ace
Do people really have fun chaingrabbing? I mean, I play DDD and even I hate it. But I bear my cross with strength. No, don't thank me, don't cry for me, I'm no hero; just a man willing to take that simple ~20-30% for the greater good.
I have fun chaingrabbing because I suck so badly at the game. So when I try for a chaingrab and accidentally succeed, its like OMGOMGOMFG guyz look look I just chaingrabbed. :)

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
You guys figured it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom