• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Apprching: Sword Kirby!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Majora252

Smash Rookie
Hello everyone, I'm working on my first PSA project. It's sword Kirby. I havn't accomplished much yet, but his moved will be changed and he will be stronger, but a bit slower and heavier (due to the equipment) than normal Kirby. *More to be added tonight*

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
should hold off making a thread on it this early as you've got nothing to display.

Doval

Smash Lord
should hold off making a thread on it this early as you've got nothing to display.
This, basically. No offence, looking forward to it, but the thread is a waste of time right now.

darksamus77

Smash Champion
NNID
darksamus77
3DS FC
3282-3124-8340
Hello everyone, I'm working on my first PSA project. It's sword Kirby. I havn't accomplished much yet, but his moved will be changed and he will be stronger, but a bit slower and heavier (due to the equipment) than normal Kirby. *More to be added tonight*
Don't post this unless you have pics, a moveset, or a download link.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom