• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Approaching!!! - Young Link Returns. [Codeset + Voice Change Included!]

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
Eventually, yes.

2 Problems:
1) I don't have the Young Link announcer call from Melee.
2) It'd sound out of place badly in Brawl.

I'll probably find the announcer call next weekend. I have homework to finish tonight. >.<

Thany

Smash Journeyman
Say...
In regards to Young Link's Final Smash...

When Dantarion(Bless him) manages to complete his "ARF"(clone) engine, couldn't we
still make YL's FS be him turning into Fierce Deity Link?

I figure we'd be able to use another character slot, like how Giga Bowswer and WarioMan occupy
their own.

...Also, what's YL's current FS? Triforce Slash or something else?

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
@Thany: Unchanged, right now. We never decided on what to do for it. However, speaking of the PSA someone needs to change the animations to be smaller like Piks's motionetc file. I'm not quite sure what to do for it, otherwise I would.

@dpg: Oh, right. Gimme about five minutes and I'll do it an upload it.

Edit: 4 hours later, here it is! It's still pending, but whatever.

Tylerelyt

Smash Apprentice
Wow, messed that up. :3

I forgot to change the numbers in the instructions. So if some of your Ylink voices are messed up, that means you may need to download the YLink hex packets to fix it. Sorry about that.

NoAh MenQui

Smash Apprentice
Y.Link

you must be continued and done in the future :)

many Melee players who may want to play P:M may want you in again (clone engine prays)

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
O_O

That's quite a bump you did.

Maybe this will inspire someone who's not me to pick up the project, start and start a new thread like with M2 and Roy.

Top Bottom