• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Challenger Pack 8 (Sephiroth!)

Terry Bogard

Smash Apprentice
I go online for the first time today, and what do I see? A video about a new fighter being announced TODAY! I'm gonna spend most of the day telling my SSB friends that don't know yet!

I'm freaking out (in a good way) and should probably calm down 😅

Internal Frickface

Smash Cadet
you guys are ignoring the most important part, and that is that you can play as sephiroth without a shirt

it makes up for all his boring alts so 8/10

Internal Frickface

Smash Cadet
I haven't played a Final Fantasy game before, but the way Sephiroth just showed up and murdered Galeem was more than enough to get me hyped.
I hope they do something cool with his moveset, so far it seems like Marth on roids with some magic.
i'd assume he has a limit break sort of thing going on with the wing that pops out of him probably

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
i'd assume he has a limit break sort of thing going on with the wing that pops out of him probably
That sounds kinda cool, hope they don't make his down special another "Stand still while a meter fills up" makes a lot of the Clouds I see play super campy. His time bomb attack which I'm assuming is his neutral special seems cool.

Arthur97

Smash Master
I found the trailer kind of insulting actually. Made pretty much all of them save the mighty Cloud look incompetent. Look, Seph is strong, sure, but he's not that strong. Especially not with a roster as like this one where you have apes punching moons out of orbit, plumbers that can defeat beings with literal dream powers, and hedghogs that can beat a god at his base level before adding the even stronger form.

Top Bottom