• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Champaign Vids 4/21/07

brickman

Smash Lord
Not terribly, they all looked pretty **** close. Although it did seem like the pace of the match wasn't usually in your favor. Tom's C. Falcon is just too good.

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
EGY5 is an Egyptian with a twinkle in his eye who plays or played Ice Climbers.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
That second match was hot. Good **** viperboy.

Marth1 turned it around really well though... What's with the midwest and Falcons? They shouldn't all be space animal slayers, d@mn.

seriously, your falco looks off the captain hook viperboy, but falco's grab game is pretty decent you know.

*remembers hot and amazing p.c. combos*

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
I only knew EGY5 (Bill) to play Climbers, and yes, he's from the VA/DC area, although he went to college here in Champaign.

brickman

Smash Lord
Tom and Matt,

Both of your playing styles are so awesome in the first match. The tech reading/punishing was so amazing. I would enjoy getting some friendlies in for some practice. I know finals are coming up, but PM if you have any spare time and are willing to get some friendlies in.

Top Bottom