• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Change one thing

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I would add a download/install character menu which you can import into brawl. I would really love that! Geno for brawl...Anyone?

EDIT: I ment "download/install character menu which would allow you to add characters into brawl.".
Not possible. You're not a game designer, you can't create character models.

Super Mario RPG wasn't good enough, and Geno would be a terrible addition to Brawl. There are so many other deserving characters.

chaoslink20

Smash Cadet

Super Mario RPG wasn't good enough, and Geno would be a terrible addition to Brawl. There are so many other deserving characters.
I never said anything about it ever being possible. This thread is about being, in an imaginitave way, able to add/change something into/in brawl. I never said something like "zomg i iz so gonna addz dat feeture". And i said add ANYONE that you would want. So if you wouldn't want geno, you could add someone else.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I would make Mewtwo playable, but not cut Lucario. They both deserve to appear in Brawl.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Put Sakurai in.
Then he'd realize how terrible Brawl is.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
Wow, major 1 month bump, oh well.
If I could change anything, it would be to put back the longer hit stun into brawl (real brawl not Bbrawl or some other mod/hack)

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
Tripping isn't so bad, I'd take out the chain grabs!

and if I can locks. Maybe add a little stun

Shadow13

Smash Journeyman
Put Sakurai in.
Then he'd realize how terrible Brawl is.
If you think it is terrible, then just play Melee, even if you think Melee was better, both rock so. :)

Since taking out tripping and better online were both said, I'll say the one thing I would change about Brawl would be stages, all stages like Wario Ware or Spear Pillar can have the random game/Pokemon thing turned on or off.

GTA_Hater_331

Smash Journeyman
I'd probably make the All-Star Mode similar to Melee's. Most stages in Brawl's All-Star mode are always the same (Game & Watch, Ice Climbers, ROB, Pit, Snake, EarthBound, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, C. Falcon, Sonic, Kirby, StarFox, Wario, and Olimar are always the same fights!). At least in Melee, it eventually built up to a mix of 3 opponents on different stages, and it had a lot more variety.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman

Why are you so negative all the time?

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why are you so negative all the time?
I'm very opinionated. So if someone says something really dumb, I'll probably tell them everything wrong with their statement. There's no hateful intent towards anyone, I'm not negative. If you've been at General/Tactical for very long, you'd understand how silly it is.

Hydra.

Smash Lord
NNID
Aqua.Sword
Ice Climbers, They're too good.. Yeah they may be the hardest character to learn but gesh when someone gets them down.... they are beasts. You get put in a pool of IC's at a tourny, you might as well walk out right then.

Okay maybe not take out the little guys, but take out their chaingrab/infinite abilitys, ect.
But then... they might suck.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
I'm very opinionated. So if someone says something really dumb, I'll probably tell them everything wrong with their statement. There's no hateful intent towards anyone, I'm not negative. If you've been at General/Tactical for very long, you'd understand how silly it is.

Who are you to decide what is wrong with any statements other than your own?

Blue the Blur

Smash Rookie
I would take the **** random spot out and a new charecter or one of the lost charecters from melee

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
also make jigglypuff a bit better (if you're gonna put someone in smash who doesn't belong give her decent moves
Whut?

Jigglypuff's sing needs a use. the 3 pulse mechanic is horrible because sleep time dosn't grow during multiple pulses. Rest was fine how it was in melee, and wall of pain would be great if brawl had more hitstun.

Hitstun would change everyone for the better.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Hmmmm, I'd say decrease Metaknight's pwnage level. Give him some more lag and startup-time on aerials, and lower the kill power of moves like shuttle loop and dsmash.

Take out everything fun in the game.
Oh wait, SWF rules already do that...
Says the scrub who stormed out of Genesis because no one would let him turn items on.

A17

Smash Ace
NNID
Okrapaeli
either being able to rotate pieces in stage builder & placing them freely (no orientation to the grid)

OR

no limit replay & replays do be a video file rather than replicated data.

OR

replace Sonic with Zero ( I've got a complete moveset in my head for him already)

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
Sakurai's face on Sandbag

I'd quit competitive brawl and join the homerun contest community.

Nestec

Smash Ace
Yeah, seriously.
People complaining about tripping must REEEEEALLY get f**ked up by it.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
either being able to rotate pieces in stage builder & placing them freely (no orientation to the grid)

OR

no limit replay & replays do be a video file rather than replicated data.

OR

replace Sonic with Zero ( I've got a complete moveset in my head for him already)
Replace Sonic? Are you CRAZY? (NOT sarcasm)

Meta-Knight

Smash Journeyman
I would get rid of tripping and change SSE; seriously, I hate it. It's completely repetitive and unfair; even on the easiest mode, you're GOING to die a lot, no matter what. And those freaking ugly things that fly towards you, say "ho ho ho", and continue to throw spears at you....and those paper-thin phantom things whose eyes glow and unleash a non-stop attack......AAAAHHHHH!!!! :mad:

I'm pissed because I just got done going through all that hell to get all the characters back, after formatting my disc.

Volkner582

Smash Journeyman
SSE needed extended roles for Sonic, Toon Link, Wolf, and Jigglypuff, at the very least.

Top Bottom