• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Change region?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydrataur

Smash Rookie
I purchased Smash and the online subscription while I was on a trip to the US, but I've now come back to Europe. For some reason, it's still matchmaking me with players from the US which is causing some pretty laggy matches. Anyone know how to change my region?

Casul

Smash Rookie
I'm living in Japan and before this week I've been matching against other players on the Japanese server. I played in an arena with a friend who lives in the USA and now I can't get back to the Japanese online server for quickplay. I tried resetting my regional setting on my switch and reconfigured my router so it doesn't have a proxy.
Matches are extremely laggy when I play on NA servers and I'd like to get back to the Japanese servers ASAP. Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom