• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

chaos zero from gamefaqs

Status
Not open for further replies.

drag0nscythe

Smash Master
what does this board think?

do you believe him? he did get the dragoon parts correct.
I am curious, most other boards believe him entirely.

I think he got lucky. I have seen exact predictions before and I have been taken for a ride to many times because of it. I am skeptical on it.

here is his prediction
This is CZ's exact post:

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39/chupelo/gamefaqs2.jpg

Ok, I'm not trying to get attention here or anything, but I've got some insider news.

I can't give proof, and if I could I wouldn't. I thought it was bull until Monday.

I was told there was a stage creator. So far, this news has been correct. So check this out...

He said Wolf was in the game. (I don't even like Wolf, so I don't care.)

Falco is returning.

Ganondorf is returning.

Captain Falcon is returning.

Lucario is taking Mewtwo's Place.

Ness is returning.

Zelda can turn into Sheik.

And there are these items called "Dragoon Parts" I did some research and apparently they're from Kirby's Air Ride. Supposedly, if you collect all three parts you can do some devastating move where you control a crosshair and do a crazy rush or something.

Oh and Final Destination is back.

I wish there was more info squeezed out, but there wasn't. If you don't want to believe, don't. I know there's a lot more to be revealed besides this anyway. Let time prove it, as it has begun to.

Chepe

Smash Lord
There is a much better place to discuss this: "Prophet?" thread on the General Brawl Discussion...

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Idk.. I just find it funny how Mewtwo was literally unstoppable in the anime, and was just horrible in melee.

I guess they really are just trophies after all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom