• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Board Specific Matchup Chart Project (Last Update: 12/21)- Not a tier list!

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Wow.... how can Ganon be so bad against Sheik? I mean seriously 05:95 ???? that's insane.
chain camping that ganon has, literally ZERO ways to get through. also, sheik has an answer to every attack in gannon's repetoir AND she gimps him.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I'll post a few match ups..

Ike vs Bowser: agreed neutral
Ike vs TL: Pretty sure agreed 40:60 TL's favor
Ike vs Sonic: Agreed Neutral
Ike vs Lucario: Was somewhere between 60-65 Lucario's favor so that's orange either way

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
On the chart, it says yellow is neutral, so what are all the white columns? Are those implied to be neutral as well, or not decided on yet?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
OK seriously, is this going to update again? It's been two months. All the matchup threads are either complete or nearly complete.

This thread was the reason why I created a new Dedede matchup thread in the first place. It dying would be extremely disappointing to me.

t3h n00b

Smash Ace
Do they have the data and just aren't updating? Or did they not get all the numbers for some reason? If the last one is the case, I can just get both character boards' matchup ratios for all the missing matchups and post here so the OP can update the chart.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Just in case DanGR forgot about this thread, it's here and in desparate need of an update

(oh and the zelda thread's funky setup that had way too many pictures is fixed)

Top Bottom