• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Competitive Impressions

Status
Not open for further replies.

NairWizard

Somewhere
The hilarious thing about Quick Attack is that no ones even using it to its full potential. Everyone I know, ESAM included, is more comfortable with tap jump off which greatly hinders its use. Here's an excerpt from a post I finally decided to start writing a few days ago about broken nonsense pikachu has no ones realized yet.

Its the closest thing to this games version of shine or shuttle loop OOS.

I've been doing this since the game came out on Wii U. Have never turned tap jump off.

I agree. It's funny that even people who go against decent Pikachus don't realize how absurd Quick Attack actually is. No move in the game is as bonkers as this.

Like, a move tier list has Quick Attack at the very very top in S+++ tier, and everything else several tiers below at best. Move is beyond stupid.

Nabbitnator

Smash Ace
NNID
Nabbitz
Can I abuse quick attack? I've been doing that a lot with Pikachu and getting away with murder. I even broke some shields today using that and fair. The move seems soooooo good for Pikachu.

NairWizard

Somewhere
There are basically 4 levels of Pikachu player progression

Scrub: "I don't touch QA, it's a bad approach and feels weirdly punishable. Best to just use it to recover."
Mid-tier: "All I do is QA! Man, this move is GREAT. I feel like I'm the best player ever, hahahaha noobs! UR2SLOW wheeee"
Smooth: "Man, I sure am getting punished a lot for QA'ing. I guess I'll save it as a mixup and just stick to f-air and d-tilt, those are solid moves. My Pikachu is pretty solid!"
Pokemon Master: "Screw f-air and d-tilt, all I do is QA! But now I don't get punished for it! Mwahahaha."

Last edited:

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
There are basically 4 levels of Pikachu player progression

Scrub: "I don't touch QA, it's a bad approach and feels weirdly punishable. Best to just use it to recover."
Mid-tier: "All I do is QA! Man, this move is GREAT. I feel like I'm the best player ever, hahahaha noobs! UR2SLOW wheeee"
Smooth: "Man, I sure am getting punished a lot for QA'ing. I guess I'll save it as a mixup and just stick to f-air and d-tilt, those are solid moves. My Pikachu is pretty solid!"
Pokemon Master: "Screw f-air and d-tilt, all I do is QA! But now I don't get punished for it! Mwahahaha."
inb4 QA nerf like lucario's up b.

Nocally

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3840-6058-2117
@ NairWizard NairWizard What have you done to me?!
When I said I wanted to main Pikachu you should have stopped me
Now I'm a monster, a pocket monster :4pikachu:

In all seriousness Pika really is ridiculous he goes wherever he pleases with QA has some serious combos that start from said QA pokes shields with QA...Have I mentioned QA is love and life? It is. Now I really don't feel uncomfortable learning this adorable monstrosity
Join the dark side, we got QA´s!

(seriously though, Pikachu is more than just Quick attack)

Tagxy

Smash Lord
QA OOS doesnt kill at least, also hope it never gets patched its so much fun :(

Last edited:

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Ima say this now but everybody better start pocketing megaman, becasue bowsers dash slash is just... to much.
like if pika's QA is +++S dash slash is ++S its freaking stupid this move. It allows makes all three states of neutral better for bowser, expecially disadvantage. Bowser being able to punish projectile options from halfway across FD without lag is just what it sounds like. Plus all the rediculous sliding tech for mobility and mixups. On top of if well spaced dash slash can hit a shield safly and punish the shield option with a grab since the grab will be sliding towwards them with bowsers crazy grab range..

Last of all its bowser, he has so many kill options and dash slash makes almost all of them aplicable for kill set ups.

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Shulk is a character that is deliberately held back by a lot of factors. Terrible frame data, bad inertia, sub-par recovery, etc. He's clearly designed with the idea that Monado Arts are a serious game changer for him. It's been discussed how much of a game breaker Monado Arts would be on any character other than Shulk. His entire gameplan is based on being in the right Art in the right time and negating his inherent weaknesses. You can't discount his Monado Arts as they make him.
Vanilla Shulk can only really approach with nair and fair. Once in Jump and Speed he can use his amazing pivot grab, pivot f-tilt, and bair, he gains mix-ups with SHFF aerial or pivot grab or pivot f-tilt or tomahawk grab. Additionally, his bad inertia is completely eliminated as he now has the best aerial mobility in the game. Once in Buster, his moves start becoming safer on shield and he gets ridiculous damage off of relatively easy confirms. Once is Shield, he can take advantage of a larger and more hp, faster regnerating shield and build up rage for a incredibly strong counter. Once in Smash, his long range makes him ridiculously scary as all of his tilts, aerials and smashes will now kill in the 90-100% range.
Shulk is definitely an odd character (seriously, what is up with that utilt) with crap frame data, but it's not difficult to see how he can be good, at least not in bottom 5. There's been a lot of tech discovered for him, canceling landing lag with Monado Arts, buffer art cancels. Will he ever be high tier? If Zero starts wrecking with him, then he'll certainly be in people's minds.

And yes, nair is amazing. Auto cancel, long lasting hit box, leads into grabs, leads into combos, covers entirely around Shulk, covers almost every ledge option, and deals a decent 8%.
You totally get it. And I appreciate that greatly. AlmostLegendary has many good points overall, but he discounts an entire character on frame data alone. Shulk's frame data needs to be bad, or else he'd be overpowered as all hell even without the Monado Arts because of his ludicrous range. His frame data, while terrible, is also made up for by that range.

If any other character had the same overall frames, they'd be bottom five easily. But they don't have multiple pre-100% KO moves, lingering hitboxes, and the game's best range all put together. And THEN there's the Monado Arts allowing him to exploit those factors. People seriously count Shulk out too soon.

Shulk is incredibly versatile, able to be a rushdown character with Speed, a fierce edgeguarder with Jump, defensive with Shield and Vision, a combo monsters in Buster and the game's biggest powerhouse in Smash (not counting his already fantastic KO power in vanilla). The ability to mix up on a whim and confound your opponent is his bread and butter. He is not as easy to punish as his frame data would suggest because your opponent needs to take what Monado he may use into consideration, and needs to respect his range. One mistake on a good read and your opponent can lose a stock. Its not as black-and-white as "his frame data is bad, so he'll never win". Shulk preys on mistakes, and most of all, predictability. An opponent who isn't prepared to answer every Monado mode will get abused heavily. He's probably one of the most well-designed characters in the game, and that's why I main him.

Last edited:

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
You totally get it. And I appreciate that greatly. AlmostLegendary has many good points overall, but he discounts an entire character on frame data alone. Shulk's frame data needs to be bad, or else he'd be overpowered as all hell even without the Monado Arts because of his ludicrous range. His frame data, while terrible, is also made up for by that range.

If any other character had the same overall frames, they'd be bottom five easily. But they don't have multiple pre-100% KO moves, lingering hitboxes, and the game's best range all put together. And THEN there's the Monado Arts allowing him to exploit those factors. People seriously count Shulk out too soon.

Shulk is incredibly versatile, able to be a rushdown character with Speed, a fierce edgeguarder with Jump, defensive with Shield and Vision, a combo monsters in Buster and the game's biggest powerhouse in Smash (not counting his already fantastic KO power in vanilla). The ability to mix up on a whim and confound your opponent is his bread and butter. He is not as easy to punish as his frame data would suggest because your opponent needs to take what Monado he may use into consideration, and needs to respect his range. One mistake on a good read and your opponent can lose a stock. Its not as black-and-white as "his frame data is bad, so he'll never win". Shulk preys on mistakes, and most of all, predictability. An opponent who isn't prepared to answer every Monado mode will get abused heavily. He's probably one of the most well-designed characters in the game, and that's why I main him.
What shulk preys on is also what he contains, predictablilty is shulk himselfs greatest weakness.

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
Ima say this now but everybody better start pocketing megaman, becasue bowsers dash slash is just... to much.
like if pika's QA is +++S dash slash is ++S its freaking stupid this move. It allows makes all three states of neutral better for bowser, expecially disadvantage. Bowser being able to punish projectile options from halfway across FD without lag is just what it sounds like. Plus all the rediculous sliding tech for mobility and mixups. On top of if well spaced dash slash can hit a shield safly and punish the shield option with a grab since the grab will be sliding towwards them with bowsers crazy grab range..

Last of all its bowser, he has so many kill options and dash slash makes almost all of them aplicable for kill set ups.
Why mega man though? I would argue that it's a tough matchup for mega even because of one disgusting thing: bowser's tough guy attribute makes pellets as effective as fox's lasers. No hitstun.
It's stupid actually, but also hilarious to see a bowser run through your "wall" and crush you into circuits.
(Pocket pac-man instead :troll:. What is a dash slash to a stationary bouncing hydrant?)

Last edited:

thehard

Smash Lord
NNID
Barbecutie
The hilarious thing about Quick Attack is that no ones even using it to its full potential. Everyone I know, ESAM included, is more comfortable with tap jump off which greatly hinders its use. Here's an excerpt from a post I finally decided to start writing a few days ago about broken nonsense pikachu has no ones realized yet.

Its the closest thing to this games version of shine or shuttle loop OOS.
I've been saying this since forever, QA is really amazing in this game, being essentially a free approach. And a really good recovery!

Semi-related, I just learned that you can pull off aerials without wasting your 2nd jump/fastfalling/moving forward/backward by tapping the circle pad and pressing A rather than holding it (I use the 3DS with tap jump)... I've mostly been doing it that way unconsciously but never knew it was guaranteed... oops

Last edited:

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Why mega man though? I would argue that it's a tough matchup for mega even because of one disgusting thing: bowser's tough guy attribute makes pellets as effective as fox's lasers. No hitstun.
It's stupid actually, but also hilarious to see a bowser run through your "wall" and crush you into circuits.
(Pocket pac-man instead :troll:. What is a dash slash to a stationary bouncing hydrant?)
i say mega man since tough guy only last the first, what 30%? while bowser can definitly make use of that once past that percent he can still effectivly wall bowser.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Tough Guy doesn't just suddenly turn off at a certain percent, it's a passive resistance to light hitstun.

Lemons don't start flinching Bowser until late 300%s.

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Tough Guy doesn't just suddenly turn off at a certain percent, it's a passive resistance to light hitstun.

Lemons don't start flinching Bowser until late 300%s.
are u sure? im quite sure the tips said other wise. low percent moves seem to be effective as bowser percent raises. but i can be wrong. like 300% really?

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
are u sure? im quite sure the tips said other wise. low percent moves seem to be effective as bowser percent raises. but i can be wrong. like 300% really?
Positive. It isn't even the first time it's come up in the thread:

Tough Guy is related to the hitstun caused by the attack rather than being a strict percent-based thing. Mega Man's lemons don't stun Bowser until somewhere around 370%, for example.

Last edited:

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
Here's the exact wording:

"Bowser’s a real tough guy. When he’s only lightly damaged, weaker attacks won’t make him flinch."

I'd interpret this as having a minor passive hitstun resistance given that hitstun scales with damage.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Pellets have 3 knockback strengths depending on the range. Bowser can't get through the strongest (which is about a character length away from Mega) ever, but mid-long range he can armor through until high %'s that has been stated.

Bowser loses to metal blades, grabs, up air, up smash, up tilt, and edge guarding. Bowser's really prone to shield stabs, which Mega Man can pick apart with proper projectile precision. But really, he suffers from the Dedede syndrome of not being able to land against Mega Man. UAir destroys the character. Set up properly, airdodging past it will only get you a grab reset and tossed back up or a utilt. Bowser has to go to the edge and hope he doesn't get spiked or BAir'd on his way there.

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Pellets have 3 knockback strengths depending on the range. Bowser can't get through the strongest (which is about a character length away from Mega) ever, but mid-long range he can armor through until high %'s that has been stated.

Bowser loses to metal blades, grabs, up air, up smash, up tilt, and edge guarding. Bowser's really prone to shield stabs, which Mega Man can pick apart with proper projectile precision. But really, he suffers from the Dedede syndrome of not being able to land against Mega Man. UAir destroys the character. Set up properly, airdodging past it will only get you a grab reset and tossed back up or a utilt. Bowser has to go to the edge and hope he doesn't get spiked or BAir'd on his way there.
your not taking customs into the equasion dash slash solves this problem completly.
but i agree with your post.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Uair is destructive to D3, but that mother****ing lobbing ALL the things gets our penguin lord down too. He's almost as vulnerable as Bowser is to shieldpoking, his fastest button on the ground (dtilt) lacks a disjoint and can be traded unfavorably with on Mega's whims, Mega dances around like a FlamencoBot, just soooooo much **** that walls D3 out from doing anything productive.

I could go on and on, but IMO D3 loses to Megaman. Easily.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Can someone explain to me why Dash Slash is better than Dash Slam? My conventional wisdom tells me that a long ranged grab is generally speaking better in 1v1s.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Uair is destructive to D3, but that mother****ing lobbing ALL the things gets our penguin lord down too. He's almost as vulnerable as Bowser is to shieldpoking, his fastest button on the ground (dtilt) lacks a disjoint and can be traded unfavorably with on Mega's whims, just soooooo much ****

I could go on and on, but IMO D3 loses to Megaman.

Smooth Criminal
I think D3 vs Mega Man is one of the most lobsided matchups in the game.

Road Death Wheel

Smash Champion
NNID
Kairos-Xman
3DS FC
2406-5636-9789
Can someone explain to me why Dash Slash is better than Dash Slam? My conventional wisdom tells me that a long ranged grab is generally speaking better in 1v1s.
dash slash has much more lenient frames for slide techs as well as makes the slide much further for wave slashing sinse it has more forrward momentum. a landed dash slash can slide right into grab sinse it has no lag. so while dash grab is usefull it also redundant to an extent.
and to top it off it makes the hulking beast have combos and kill set ups. its also extrodinarly safe on shiled when spaced correctly.

also don't use dash slash when grounded of course. u want that lagless action.

Last edited:

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
I think D3 vs Mega Man is one of the most lobsided matchups in the game.
****, if I had to give a ratio even this early on? 80:20 in Mega's favor, easy. I only see this rift widening as the meta expands because Megaman isn't tapped out for tech yet and, not to mention, the advent of customs-play.

He is one of the main reasons why I feel the need for a secondary.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
****, if I had to give a ratio even this early on? 80:20 in Mega's favor, easy. I only see this rift widening as the meta expands because Megaman isn't tapped out for tech and, not to mention, the advent of customs-play.

He is one of the main reasons why I feel the need for a secondary.

Smooth Criminal
Yup. Ice Slasher is a mid-range tool that puts you in the air, which is enough of a reason to give up Crash Bomb in that matchup (it also reflects gordos). Since you are looking for a secondary against Mega... may I ask who you're considering? There's some talk on who are actually bad matchups for Mega Man as opposed to "lol reflectors."

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Yup. Ice Slasher is a mid-range tool that puts you in the air, which is enough of a reason to give up Crash Bomb in that matchup (it also reflects gordos). Since you are looking for a secondary against Mega... may I ask who you're considering? There's some talk on who are actually bad matchups for Mega Man as opposed to "lol reflectors."
I rolled my eyes at "lol reflectors." Not at you, but the fact people are so hung up on the notion that they make a world of difference against Mega. They don't. Reflectors only stop a 1/5th of his game. You gotta deal with the rest of his kit on top of that which, iirc, ain't bad.

As for a secondary, I'm considering Greninja. Not because I think the frog wins that MU overall (I don't have the XP or character knowledge to determine that), but because I think he's more flexible than D3 in his other bad (but not bonkers unwinnable like Mega) MUs.

Any thoughts on Greninja vs. Megaman, Locke? Gives me something to consider before I start hitting the lab again.

Smooth Criminal

Last edited:

Nu~

Smash Dreamer
U.S., Maryland (Eastern Time, UTC - 5hrs)
NNID
EquinoXYZ
I rolled my eyes at "lol reflectors." Not at you, but the fact people are so hung up on the notion that they make a world of difference against Mega. They don't. Reflectors only stop a 1/5th of his game. You gotta deal with the rest of his kit on top of that which, iirc, ain't bad.

Smooth Criminal
Not to mention, how easily they can be baited. Reflected metal blades or pellets are stopped by more pellets anyway. The only reflector I would think gives mega man more trouble would be falco's void reflector since it eats mega man's wall, and deals good knockback. But even then, falco is greatly outmatched in terms of mobility, and you still have to deal with the rest of mega's kit (bair, fair, grab, etc)

It was always hilarious when people on for glory would switch to palutena against my pac-man.
"Oh, all I have to do is sit back and mash reflect LOL" :facepalm:

Last edited:

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
Sorry, I was watching Archer (what a good show).

Greninja v Mega is increeeedibly even in my opinion and my most played matchup. Mega does his normal stuff at keeping him out and being safe, but Greninja strings him really well due to his weight and fall speed. Greninja can cancel out a crash bombs and metal blades with shurikens, and can also eat through everything with a fully charged shuriken, making Mega's neutral very chip damage oriented rather than converting anything off of his specials. Mega can, however, decide to mix it up with a transcendent charge shot to trade if he can get it off in time. Mega Man can't take advantage of Greninja's biggest weakness (OOS stuff), and Greninja has enough range to poke at Mega Man's shield safely (spaced fairs/dash attack is good). It's a fun matchup, as Mega Man can get very overwhelmed by Greninja's strings, baits, & dash grab resets while he chips away at Greninja conditioning him to make a hard read with his great punish kit (utilt/dsmash).

Also, both characters still have room to grow. I was hoping to see aMSa vs Zucco (who I personally play more like as opposed to NinjaLink or Greward who play a bit differently) at APEX, but unfortunately it didn't happen.

I also love Greninja as a character and fully support that choice.

Edit: with customs, Greninja has to be a little bit more careful with his shurikens due to Skull Barrier, but can opt for the instant shadow sneak to get through zoning.

Last edited:

AlMoStLeGeNdArY

Smash Hero
NNID
almostlegendary
3DS FC
1349-7081-6691

If you have to rely on your opponents mistake that's not the foundation of a very good character. Mistakes do happen however players can minimize their risk. When that happens what are you left with? Not much is my belief. Now the question is are the Monado arts good enough for him to make his character? I don't think that's the case.

Now I have a couple of issues with the Monado arts. Firstly it's only a temporary modifier. Which means he only has access to it for a limited period. Secondly they all come eith drawbacks. It's a double edge sword and sometimes it can be more hard tham good. So let's ask ourselves what does shulk actually gain in these Monado arts? Then let's compare him to some of the top characters such as sheik sonic diddy and pikachu. Is he actually at their level with speed arts active? I don't think he is actually I don't think him running faster turns him into a better character.

Dash speed doesn't make a character top tier. So if speed art is his best art and the one you want to be in the most where does that leave us? Now lets look at buster his combo art. He's not better just is able to do more combos. Does combos make a character top tier? No they're good to have but that's not enough. Remember this is vanilla shulk with more combo ability no increase speed or jumping ability. Not a very promising character imo. He still doesn't stack up to rack up to the best characters.

Then there's the rest jump shield and smash. I lump tbese together since I'm getting a bit long with this post. But shield sucks being heavy doesn't make a character good. Smash ko power doesn't make a character good. Jump is actually good I think. But it helps his edgeguard and recovery. Not enough.

I'm not even sure if I'd call shulk a jack of all trades. I think I just say he can temporarily run faster or jump higher than other characters. I hate to say it but some characters are just great and don't need a 13 second double edge sword to boost their attributes.

Blue Ninjakoopa

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BlueNinjakoopa
3DS FC
3265-5187-8163
I had to learn this the hard way:

I mean, Reflector Arm helps deal with Mega Man's forward smash but that's it (I had thought it made the MU easier when it only solves that one issue). He'd be better off using the other options offensively. And really, this photo should say "One does not simply reflect projectiles" since Arm Rotor is such a subpar reflector.

Same goes for Villager and Pac-Man, and Pac-Man doesn't even have non-special projectiles.

Last edited:

Amazing Ampharos

Balanced Brawl Designer
Writing Team
The thing with Monado artes is that they let Shulk play situational smash. Monado shield "sucks" in that a permanent Shield Shulk would be horribly bottom tier. However, if you're at a percentage range in which you probably die off the opponent's next good read but the extra weight means you should survive, it's a really good tool to use and the trade-offs at that time are ridiculously favorable for Shulk. All of his artes are like this really; they're precisely the kind of trade-offs that would sting a bit if they were permanent but are incredibly great when applied in the correct situations. The switching mechanics are not exactly easy to use, but they actually give him a really massive amount of flexibility.

I see Shulk as an inevitable high tier, but I'm not sure what kind of meta effect he will really have because Shulk is probably the hardest character in the game to play. His Monado artes require a high degree of tech skill; you need to be able to shuffle artes in all hectic situations without slowing down your general gameplay at all, and you also need to hit those landing lag cancels frequently and consistently and then follow them up with highly advantageous actions instantly. That's pretty hard. You need to master a character with six sets of movement and hit dynamics (16 if you learn all the custom versions and don't just pick a favorite and stick with it!); that's way more to learn than most characters. You also have to learn the very precise decision making of when to invoke which arte which is actually incredibly complicated and relies on a huge number of factors. You have to develop a sense of the timing of a counter with variable counter frames (and also inputs you can use to change the properties of the counter after you hit those variable frames); that's ridiculous. After you get past all of those barriers, you have to learn Shulk's "basic" moveset which is probably one of the tougher ones to use in the first place since he has the range to win in a lot of situations but movement parameters that require an extremely high degree of skill to control his spacing properly, and he doesn't have the frame data to get away with spacing incorrectly. Given how everything he does requires planning in advance as well, he's also impossible to play well if you aren't good at reading opponents and anticipating future game states; Shulk really does punish his players for having weakness in any area of the game. I doubt if four months into the game even the dedicated Shulk mains have really scratched the surface of what this deep, deep character can do, and I really don't foresee many if any people doing anything good with him at all if they don't go all in on Shulk as dedicated mains.

IMO the biggest question for Shulk isn't whether he's a good character; I think if you just look at his parameters and tools it's pretty obvious he's a good character. The question is whether he's actually worth the work he demands; if he's not top tier (and as of now it doesn't look like he is), it seems hard to justify the effort investment he demands. If he's too far from top tier, it could be that no one will ever invest enough in him for his potential to be realized.

Locke 06

Sayonara, bye bye~
NNID
tl.206
The most notable thing I'd point out is how Mac lost on both of the counter picks, and it wasn't very close (Duck hunt was closer, but Denti could have played even more keep away and you could tell Mac getting desperate with up-B).

Fantastic Mac with some outstanding up-B reads, but... Oof. Hard to win 3/5 when you're giving away 2 games.

Vincent21

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2595-3155-0496
Yeah so, I know the topic is on Megaman/Shulk, but I figure now would be a good time to show off Espy's Little Mac.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3RXfxrdf12E&feature=youtu.be
Espy is my spirit animal <3 I first saw this dude put in work with LM on Megafox (unfortunately drops the set as Pacman later after getting a huge stock lead...sounds like when I drop games e.e).

I learned a lot about recovering from this player, and I'm praying he keeps going.

On the other hand he didn't throw NEARLY enough jabs against Diddy Kong. STUFF THOSE SIDE Bs man.

He even made Duck Hunt look playable though so I can't really complain. Great example players. Hope he draws more forward to flesh the boxer out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom