• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Confirmation

Status
Not open for further replies.

enjoi06

Smash Rookie
What will Sakurai put up for his update today? I predict that he will finally reveal Snake's profile with info on his B-moves. Why do i predict this? Because Kojima has revealed new screenshots of Snake during the TGS. SNAAAKEEEEEEE!!

blayde_axel

Smash Master
What will Sakurai put up for his update today? I predict that he will finally reveal Snake's profile with info on his B-moves. Why do i predict this? Because Kojima has revealed new screenshots of Snake during the TGS. SNAAAKEEEEEEE!!
I doubt it's snake. He already said he's gonna be unlockable.

And there's an OMG update thread already. lol.

Oh, right, what I think! Umm... Captain Falcon.

Demon Kirby

Smash Champion

No rly, wut?

Wow, it's bigger than I expacted.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
>_> With the whole new nsider invasion we need some new mods/super mods to control these threads. Close them faster and stuff. *Sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom