• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Hey, somehow I have never posted in this thread FIRST POST!!

I'm still editing my roster.
Somewhere a cross between what I see happening and what I want happening. Closer to what I see happening, actually. The Layout is not where I want it (with this many chracters, it would not be a brick, just would not), and I have the ones I see as DLC in the bottom right, and do not think it is possible to get the antagonists together.
May end up being one row shorter. But Here it is :)
So many of those characters shouldn't be on there before Jiggly and Ness. Neither should be DLC. Jiggly is way to easy to make, and Ness and Lucas play somewhat alike.

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
Mine too. In my sig.
bro i hate your roster. lol. but in all seriousness, i am not on the Shulk wagon. i played Xenoblade and thought it was just ok. Shulk didnt really resonate with me very well at all. i can see why people want him but he's not for me. Ridley has always been a grey area for me. i wouldnt be dissapointed if he wasnt playable but he would be cool if he was.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
bro i hate your roster. lol. but in all seriousness, i am not on the Shulk wagon. i played Xenoblade and thought it was just ok. Shulk didnt really resonate with me very well at all. i can see why people want him but he's not for me. Ridley has always been a grey area for me. i wouldnt be dissapointed if he wasnt playable but he would be cool if he was.
To each his own. Personally, I don't care AT ALL about Pokemon and I feel like way to much of the roster is dedicated to that franchise....but I'm sure MOST people around here would disagree with me.

Doompatron3000

Smash Journeyman
Hey, somehow I have never posted in this thread FIRST POST!!

I'm still editing my roster.
Somewhere a cross between what I see happening and what I want happening. Closer to what I see happening, actually. The Layout is not where I want it (with this many chracters, it would not be a brick, just would not), and I have the ones I see as DLC in the bottom right, and do not think it is possible to get the antagonists together.
May end up being one row shorter. But Here it is :)
Why is Pokemon Trainer on there, when we know, he specifically be will not returning? There's a very, very low chance of Squirtle and Ivysaur coming back, then thing used to switch between three characters? Sorry he's gone. Toad is still an attack for Peach, so unless you mean Captain Toad, that won't be happening either. Another thing, where are the Mii Fighters? Do they appear when customization is turned on, replacing Random button?

Last edited:

pupNapoleon

Smash Hero
NNID
NapoleonPlays
3DS FC
5129-1683-5306
Switch FC
SW 3124 9647 8311
So many of those characters shouldn't be on there before Jiggly and Ness. Neither should be DLC. Jiggly is way to easy to make, and Ness and Lucas play somewhat alike.
I'm not one who subscribes to the O12- they were in the original game, *announcer- CONGRATULATIONS!*
That game was never planned to make it out of Japan. It is a ridiculous waste of resources to continue to subject the entire community to their inclusion based on this early decision. Perhaps it is because I am not a conservative, but I believe in change, not holding onto something forever simply because it once existed, and now is the perfect time to cut them- the original games serving as the original trilogy, with Brawl as the big finale, the cadence, and this new game as the neo genesis.

There are marks all over that Sakurai may have had intentions to cut them- I'm sure the points have been brought up before. Mostly, Jigglypuff is just unnecessary to Pokemon now. Sure, maybe not to smash, and that is why I included her as DLC. Ness got a huge boost from Lucina being revealed, and that is why I have him on their. Yet, I do not see either of them as paramount, and think now is the perfect time for them to make a swift exit.

Why is Pokemon Trainer on there, when we know, he specifically will not returning. There's a very, very low chance of Squirtle and Ivysaur coming back, then thing used to switch between three characters? Sorry he's gone. Toad is still an attack for Peach, so unless you mean Captain Toad, that won't be happening either. Another thing, where are the Mii Fighters? Do they appear when customization is turned on, replacing Random button?
Mii Fighters- are a separate mode. They are character creation. I'm sure they would be accomodated accordingly, as a giant button off to the side, somewhere. I doubt they would be included in the main roster, for many reasons. The fact that they would need to be dimmed entirely for online play, for one, would be incredibly aesthetically displeasing. Their strange functioning having to scroll through not only three different types, but then selecting if you wanted to create a new one, or select from an old one, would also be time restricting. Then, and most importantly, how would the random button even work with the Mii characters?
They are just a completely different entity.

Toad- I'm not at all convinced he is a move for Peach. We were told moves were subjected to change- well, how much footage have we seen of Peach, in all this time, since she was announced? There was a time we thought Toon Link was a guaranteed cut because he was in the background of the stage, and then Alfonzo saved his hide. I am not saying Toad is surely in, I just do not think that he is guaranteed to be out. He is the next most Iconic character in Mario (who I AM rather convinced is getting a sixth character, though it may not be Toad), and I believe it would be Toad, given Captain Toad's new game (and that they are likely the same character- Captain would be an outfit swap, just like Wario, and just like Wario in this game, the main outfit would be the most iconic one). Toad even has the signature ability to not be able to jump- if that would translate directly or not, it would surely translate into something interesting. He may be called 'Captain Toad,' fine, but still, I think he is in.

Pokemon Trainer would not function at all like in his previous game. I cannot say for certain how he would function, my guess is with a series of summons, not with throwing rock or using key items. Considering he is the original avatar character in smash*, and how vital he is to the Pokemon Universe, also just how poorly represented Pokemon characters alone represent everything that Pokemon actually has- I could easily see him getting an entirely revamped moveset. I would say this is about 40/60 likelihood. Not incredibly convinced, but with high enough evidence that I would not be that surprised.

*(we now have three- Robin, WFT Villager, and the character creation option of the Miis)

Last edited:

Iko MattOrr

Smash Champion
NNID
Iko_MattOrr
What if... one of the secret characters in the new Smash is... an Excitebot?!? I don't want it -.- :089:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

No, he does not do that.

He uses his Bow, then separates it into two knives, but never uses them as a sword together (at least, not like I'm picturing)
Yet ironically, Sakurai gave him the two-bladed weapon using Darth Maul as inspiration.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
I'm not one who subscribes to the O12- they were in the original game, *announcer- CONGRATULATIONS!*
That game was never planned to make it out of Japan. It is a ridiculous waste of resources to continue to subject the entire community to their inclusion based on this early decision. Perhaps it is because I am not a conservative, but I believe in change, not holding onto something forever simply because it once existed, and now is the perfect time to cut them- the original games serving as the original trilogy, with Brawl as the big finale, the cadence, and this new game as the neo genesis.

There are marks all over that Sakurai may have had intentions to cut them- I'm sure the points have been brought up before. Mostly, Jigglypuff is just unnecessary to Pokemon now. Sure, maybe not to smash, and that is why I included her as DLC. Ness got a huge boost from Lucina being revealed, and that is why I have him on their. Yet, I do not see either of them as paramount, and think now is the perfect time for them to make a swift exit.

Mii Fighters- are a separate mode. They are character creation. I'm sure they would be accomodated accordingly, as a giant button off to the side, somewhere. I doubt they would be included in the main roster, for many reasons. The fact that they would need to be dimmed entirely for online play, for one, would be incredibly aesthetically displeasing. Their strange functioning having to scroll through not only three different types, but then selecting if you wanted to create a new one, or select from an old one, would also be time restricting. Then, and most importantly, how would the random button even work with the Mii characters?
They are just a completely different entity.

Toad- I'm not at all convinced he is a move for Peach. We were told moves were subjected to change- well, how much footage have we seen of Peach, in all this time, since she was announced? There was a time we thought Toon Link was a guaranteed cut because he was in the background of the stage, and then Alfonzo saved his hide. I am not saying Toad is surely in, I just do not think that he is guaranteed to be out. He is the next most Iconic character in Mario (who I AM rather convinced is getting a sixth character, though it may not be Toad), and I believe it would be Toad, given Captain Toad's new game (and that they are likely the same character- Captain would be an outfit swap, just like Wario, and just like Wario in this game, the main outfit would be the most iconic one). Toad even has the signature ability to not be able to jump- if that would translate directly or not, it would surely translate into something interesting. He may be called 'Captain Toad,' fine, but still, I think he is in.

Pokemon Trainer would not function at all like in his previous game. I cannot say for certain how he would function, my guess is with a series of summons, not with throwing rock or using key items. Considering he is the original avatar character in smash*, and how vital he is to the Pokemon Universe, also just how poorly represented Pokemon characters alone represent everything that Pokemon actually has- I could easily see him getting an entirely revamped moveset. I would say this is about 40/60 likelihood. Not incredibly convinced, but with high enough evidence that I would not be that surprised.

*(we now have three- Robin, WFT Villager, and the character creation option of the Miis)
My post didn't mention them being part of the original 12. My point is that they are easy to make, and are staples. Keeping Sheik is the same thing, an irrelevant character that is popular in smash bros. Lucas shouldn't be there before Ness now that Ness and Lucas have coexist before. Jiggly, takes like no time at all to make, and hence why she was in Brawl. With their being a delay on the 3DS version, there is no reason why she shouldn't be back. Their is seriously 0 point at all in removing them, especially for Ray-man and Bomberman.

Last edited:

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I doubt Inklings will be in the game at launch, but seeing how the Gematsu leak mentioned DLC, I wouldn't mind Inklings as a DLC newcomer.

Here is a possible moveset:
Down special: Ink splat - Can cause opponents to slip if they run/walk over ink and it functions as a teleporter point causing the inkling to immediately pop out of the ink puddle when the user uses down b again after laying it down. They will instantly zip from anywhere on the map and immediately pop out of the puddle if puddle hasn't been slipped on. Puddle disappears after use of teleporting so players would have to lay it down again. The Ink Splat also disappears once an opponent slips over it.

Side special: Ink Shot - Kinda like the FLUDD, but can temporarily slow down opponents, depends on the opponents percent, can be mashed out of.

Up special: Inkling Rocket - Inkling morphs into a squid and shoots straight up spiraling. At it's peak it will begin to arc back down.

Neutral Special: Ink Bomb - Inkling throws out a Ink Ball, like the sticky bomb it will detonate once timer runs out can be passed on to opponents when passed. On detonation, ink bomb will go off and victim will be encased in a wrapping that will leave them immobilized. (Think Yoshi's Egg Lay) Victim can mash out of the move, though harder to do at higher percents.

Final Smash?
[collapse=Ink Nuke]
Upon activating the Final Smash a column of Ink will pour down and gradually expand in a dome. Think a cross between the Starfox Smart Bomb and Luigi's Negative Zone in Brawl. Those caught in the dome can be encased in an Ink wrapping as a finisher effect of the nuke.
[/collapse]

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Does anyone else think that Palutena is this game's Mewtwo?

Heavily requested, and then when it becomes a thing before we get to play as here, we talk about how awesome she is. Then we get some hands-on time with her and find her to play oddly, looks strange, doesn't stay true to her character, and she ends up low tier. People simply don't care for her anymore, but still put her on their prediction rosters for the next Smash, despite not caring less about her and her having small, limited appearances afterwords. Then, in the next Super Smash Bros., she's absent and everyone rages that they loved her in SSB4 and that her moveset isn't total crap.

People don't know what they have until it's gone/

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I know the newcomer banners don't really have much to do with character reveals, but they are already down on the site. Man that was quick.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Does anyone else think that Palutena is this game's Mewtwo?

Heavily requested, and then when it becomes a thing before we get to play as here, we talk about how awesome she is. Then we get some hands-on time with her and find her to play oddly, looks strange, doesn't stay true to her character, and she ends up low tier. People simply don't care for her anymore, but still put her on their prediction rosters for the next Smash, despite not caring less about her and her having small, limited appearances afterwords. Then, in the next Super Smash Bros., she's absent and everyone rages that they loved her in SSB4 and that her moveset isn't total crap.

People don't know what they have until it's gone/
Dude no, she won't ever be removed from Smash. She's Sakurai's step-child. And I guarantee when the full game comes out she'll be more true to her personality. Plus her moves make sense anyway, since those are gifts that she gives to Pit. I don't see any similarity at all.

I don't even get the bolded part, because the game hasn't even come out yet, so what you're saying literally makes zero sense to me.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
I'm almost thinking that, or maybe a veteran on Friday. If SDCC is going to reveal something I expect Sakurai to mention it in one of the PoTD this week, and I expect the reveal to be on Friday. The event technically goes on into the weekend but we've never had a reveal on the weekend before and I don't expect that to change for an event like this.

Last edited:

Cobalsh

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2578-3430-9913
Dude no, she won't ever be removed from Smash. She's Sakurai's step-child. And I guarantee when the full game comes out she'll be more true to her personality. Plus her moves make sense anyway, since those are gifts that she gives to Pit. I don't see any similarity at all.

I don't even get the bolded part, because the game hasn't even come out yet, so what you're saying literally makes zero sense to me.
This entire scenario was hypothetical.

But the fact I could confuse is enough.

Doompatron3000

Smash Journeyman
I'm almost thinking that, or maybe a veteran on Friday. If SDCC is going to reveal something I expect Sakurai to mention it in one of the PoTD this week, and I expect the reveal to be on Friday. The event technically goes on into the weekend but we've never had a reveal on the weekend before and I don't expect that to change for an event like this.
Well the Smash Bros. Facebook page did mention some "surprises" at SDCC. I've also noticed that every time Nintendo has some kind of tournament, they usually have a character reveal the day after. Pac-Man after E3 Invintational, and Lucina, Robin + Captain Falcon after EVO. Maybe we shouldn't get hyped for Friday or this weekend, but, rather Monday.

The Light Music Club

Smash Master
NNID
_TLMC_
3DS FC
0576-6097-0725
Well the Smash Bros. Facebook page did mention some "surprises" at SDCC. I've also noticed that every time Nintendo has some kind of tournament, they usually have a character reveal the day after. Pac-Man after E3 Invintational, and Lucina, Robin + Captain Falcon after EVO. Maybe we shouldn't get hyped for Friday or this weekend, but, rather Monday.
Falco, Ness, and Ice Climbers are the candidates imo for a vet reveal.

NickerBocker

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2492-4251-5054
I would think a obvious veteran for friday or monday, like Ness, Jiggs or Wario. Seems too early for another newcomer.

Although, I could be wrong. I like to be surprised.

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
Damn, I didn't notice they were already down. I'm not reading into it, though. Really hoping for Ness or Lucas to be revealed very soon.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
Somewhere a cross between what I see happening and what I want happening. Closer to what I see happening, actually.
I'm going to give you my serious thoughts on this since you're saying it's closer to what you think will happen.
- 62 Characters, not even counting the extra seven DLC characters, is a pretty hefty amount.
That may be a bit too much, especially with just the roster on the disk / cartridge. The final roster with DLC would probably be around the 62 character mark, I'd probably guess less than more.
- You added two additional Mario franchise characters.
Expecting just one more is a little much as it is, but two is really pushing it. The actual character choices are really good ones, but more Marios would probably be DLC.
+ Adding Dixie Kong and King K. Rool together seems to be a good possibility right now.
With Lucina getting in as a complete clone near the end of development, it seems like a good idea to make Dixie clone a semi-clone of Diddy Kong and make King K. Rool the franchise's "real newcomer" (ala Robin).
- Cutting Ness instead of Lucas is a bad idea, and we may not see either of them get cut to begin with anyways.
If one of them would have to go, it would be Lucas. Especially considering what Romano's source has mentioned before regarding the supposed discussion going on in the dev team about whether Lucas or Ness would get removed. The decision supposedly ended up with Lucas being decided to get the boot. At this point, if the devs found time to add Lucina to the game mid-development (and I understand she didn't nearly take as much time as fully fledged new character or semi-clone, but she still took time for balancing all of the jazz) everything should be going as planned. I doubt Lucas would have been cut from the getgo, so I think it's highly probable that Lucas would get the axe if they were starting to run into time constraints. If they're finding time to add other characters that we can safely assume weren't planned before development, they must have everything going smoothly. Either way, ever since Lucina was announced I've been starting to think it's safe to assume both Ness and Lucas will return. So cutting either one, especially in a roster of this size, would be absurd.
- Sceptile is a better DLC choice, especially if he's replacing Jigglypuff.
As I mentioned before, with Lucina's inclusion it's seems to be safer to assume development is going as planned. If this is the case, there is no need to cut anybody initially planned. Seeing that Sakurai isn't a fan of cuts himself, it's probably incredibly safe to assume Jigglypuff would have been planned from the start. Sceptile fits better as DLC just because it seems more like an after thought to add the character since Greninja was added just based on it's concept sketches. If Sceptile was playable, it'd have to be through DLC.
+ Mewtwo needs to Strike Back.
Not much else to add!!
• Pokémon Trainer returning would be kinda funny, but not expecting it.
Don't have much to share here, so yeah.
- Not expecting Vaati, might not be the best choice or logical choice.
Vaati as a character seems like a better DLC candidate in my opinion for some reason, but when it comes to Zelda characters being playable in Smash the only two that come to mind for me are: Pig Ganon and Impa. I think the safer bet is Pig Ganon because then we have two Links, two Zeldas, and two Ganons but that's just me. Don't get me wrong, I think Vaati is a good character choice, but I believe he's a better fit in the DLC portion of the roster.
+ Isaac is a cool choice and so is Shulk.

• Chibi-Robo and Ray are really cool guys, but I don't expect them anytime soon either.

• I see Black Shadow as a plausible option to be Ganondorf 2.0 while Ganondorf actually becomes dark wizard man. But again, not seeing it happening this time.

+ I like old Nintendo characters that go unused for a long time, so anybody like that gets a plus from me!

+ Rhythm Heaven character is a good idea and incredibly likely!

- Heavily doubt Rayman, Bomberman would not replace Snake.

I would post my responses more in detail for the last few but I gotta continue working on things over here so if you're curious about my opinions on the last few points you can just ask.

Also not grading DLC because 2layzee.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Pac-man wasn't revealed after the invitational; he was revealed during the roundtable. I also don't think Robin's reveal had anything to do with EVO, but whatever.

domokl

Smash Lord
Pac-man wasn't revealed after the invitational; he was revealed during the roundtable. I also don't think Robin's reveal had anything to do with EVO, but whatever.
yeah the roundtable was right after the invitational hence his after.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Damn, I didn't notice they were already down. I'm not reading into it, though. Really hoping for Ness or Lucas to be revealed very soon.
Time is running out, if we don't actually have secret characters I wouldn't doubt near weekly character reveals.

I do think we will have secret characters though, so I'm not holding my breath for anything this week.

D

Deleted member

yeah the roundtable was right after the invitational hence his after.
True, but he wasn't revealed to the audience AT the tournament, and there is no evidence to suggest that Robin has any relation to EVO whatsoever.

domokl

Smash Lord
True, but he wasn't revealed to the audience AT the tournament, and there is no evidence to suggest that Robin has any relation to EVO whatsoever.
he was saying they both appeared after those events not during them.

D

Deleted member

he was saying they both appeared after those events not during them.
I'm fully aware. I'm just pointing out that said events have no relation to the tournaments that preceded them, and a character @ or after Comic Con is not a guarantee.

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
I'm going to give you my serious thoughts on this since you're saying it's closer to what you think will happen.
- 62 Characters, not even counting the extra seven DLC characters, is a pretty hefty amount.
That may be a bit too much, especially with just the roster on the disk / cartridge. The final roster with DLC would probably be around the 62 character mark, I'd probably guess less than more.
- You added two additional Mario franchise characters.
Expecting just one more is a little much as it is, but two is really pushing it. The actual character choices are really good ones, but more Marios would probably be DLC.
+ Adding Dixie Kong and King K. Rool together seems to be a good possibility right now.
With Lucina getting in as a complete clone near the end of development, it seems like a good idea to make Dixie clone a semi-clone of Diddy Kong and make King K. Rool the franchise's "real newcomer" (ala Robin).
- Cutting Ness instead of Lucas is a bad idea, and we may not see either of them get cut to begin with anyways.
If one of them would have to go, it would be Lucas. Especially considering what Romano's source has mentioned before regarding the supposed discussion going on in the dev team about whether Lucas or Ness would get removed. The decision supposedly ended up with Lucas being decided to get the boot. At this point, if the devs found time to add Lucina to the game mid-development (and I understand she didn't nearly take as much time as fully fledged new character or semi-clone, but she still took time for balancing all of the jazz) everything should be going as planned. I doubt Lucas would have been cut from the getgo, so I think it's highly probable that Lucas would get the axe if they were starting to run into time constraints. If they're finding time to add other characters that we can safely assume weren't planned before development, they must have everything going smoothly. Either way, ever since Lucina was announced I've been starting to think it's safe to assume both Ness and Lucas will return. So cutting either one, especially in a roster of this size, would be absurd.
- Sceptile is a better DLC choice, especially if he's replacing Jigglypuff.
As I mentioned before, with Lucina's inclusion it's seems to be safer to assume development is going as planned. If this is the case, there is no need to cut anybody initially planned. Seeing that Sakurai isn't a fan of cuts himself, it's probably incredibly safe to assume Jigglypuff would have been planned from the start. Sceptile fits better as DLC just because it seems more like an after thought to add the character since Greninja was added just based on it's concept sketches. If Sceptile was playable, it'd have to be through DLC.
+ Mewtwo needs to Strike Back.
Not much else to add!!
• Pokémon Trainer returning would be kinda funny, but not expecting it.
Don't have much to share here, so yeah.
- Not expecting Vaati, might not be the best choice or logical choice.
Vaati as a character seems like a better DLC candidate in my opinion for some reason, but when it comes to Zelda characters being playable in Smash the only two that come to mind for me are: Pig Ganon and Impa. I think the safer bet is Pig Ganon because then we have two Links, two Zeldas, and two Ganons but that's just me. Don't get me wrong, I think Vaati is a good character choice, but I believe he's a better fit in the DLC portion of the roster.
+ Isaac is a cool choice and so is Shulk.

• Chibi-Robo and Ray are really cool guys, but I don't expect them anytime soon either.

• I see Black Shadow as a plausible option to be Ganondorf 2.0 while Ganondorf actually becomes dark wizard man. But again, not seeing it happening this time.

+ I like old Nintendo characters that go unused for a long time, so anybody like that gets a plus from me!

+ Rhythm Heaven character is a good idea and incredibly likely!

- Heavily doubt Rayman, Bomberman would not replace Snake.

I would post my responses more in detail for the last few but I gotta continue working on things over here so if you're curious about my opinions on the last few points you can just ask.

Also not grading DLC because 2layzee.
Yeah, what he said. Honestly, that's my entire opinion on that roster.

Dalek_Kolt

Smash Master
How would you would react if this was the final roster, it's based on a somewhat believable leak we found on the Leaks group.
Too unbelievable, seems to favor "shock" characters over characters with more potential.

For starters, Wolf and Lucas were deemed cut-worthy, and yet Falco, Dr. Mario, and friggin Dark Pit are considered worthy enough to stay, rejoin, or join.

Autumn ♫

I'm terrible with these Custom Titles.
How would you would react if this was the final roster, it's based on a somewhat believable leak we found on the Leaks group.
I definitely wouldn't like it just because of all the cuts and odd characters being in. You cut someone like Ice Climbers and Wolf and Lucas, but add characters like Dr.Mario? Whatever leak it is, I wouldn't put too much faith into it.

TitanTeaTime

Smash Lord
NNID
TitanTeaTime
3DS FC
2165-6601-4781
Um, no thank you. I'd be unhappy enough with dark pit, dr mario and the duck hunt dog... but no Ice Climbers, Lucas or Wolf would be Mewtwo's current situation magnified by a factor of 100.

Last edited:

TumblrFamous

Smash Hero
Switch FC
SW-8429-6803-3691
...I like Duck Hunt Dog. But I do not like that roster. All Dr. Mario and Dark Pit and no Lucas, Wolf, or Ice Climbers makes Tumblr a dull boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom