• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character mains

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
I'm just curious to see what the spread of character use is, and to see what characters have the most people who main them and what characters are being ignored.

If you want to contribute, simply post your current main character (one character per person). If you have multiple mains, pick your best / most used character. You can always change it later. I'll take the results and put them in this format:

Luigi: 1

Super Angry Luigi

Mario: 2

Fireblaster, SharkAttack

DK: 3

blondekid, Nybb, SSB64-Jel

Link: 2

Superstar, JKHDaBomb

Samus: 3

aceofdiamonds825, Darth Rancorous, Lisum

Captain Falcon: 9

SuPeRbOoM, NixxxoN, Gustav Wind, Metà, KSO4351, Dylan Tnga, O.o-RITH-o.O, Zen Yore, XACE-K

Ness: 3

Peek~, Straked, Dajayman

Yoshi: 3

KoRoBeNiKi, LegendOfZelda, Gindler

Kirby: 4

SkylerOcon, Pav7300, Dr Strangelove, evan rules

Fox: 7

MattNF, AssaultX, Agony, CRTuesday, Killa K, Pgh-M@v-Pgh, Dark Magic X2

Pikachu: 8

Kefit, OldSchoolSmasher, Surri-Sama, Lawrencelot, ShellFall, Seala, Shooting Star, smash 64

Jigglypuff: 4

Blue Yoshi, Demonic Influence, Jigglymaster, Destroy.exe

And to start it off, I main Jigglypuff.

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
There aren't many Luigi mains (most probably moved on to Mario). As for kirby, many people hate Kirby players, so he is more-or-less avoided. Though he seems to be everyone's secondary for obveous reasons... :p

Blue Yoshi

Smash Master
whos protoss?
En Taro Adun, Executor. My life for aiur!

I main protoss as well, though I'm trying out zerg and terran as well.

As for who the protoss are, they are one race in what is considered the most balanced game in the world (even more balanced than rock-paper-scisors)

And if you don't know what game that is, it is the national sport in Korea (funny, but true).

The game is called... oops, phone. brb... :p

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
As for who the protoss are, they are one race in what is considered the most balanced game in the world (even more balanced than rock-paper-scisors)
the part about rock paper scissors was a joke, right?

And if you don't know what game that is, it is the national sport in Korea (funny, but true).
Yeah I used to say this too, but...

It's not actually true... it's a popular game in korea but not as popular as a lot of people think

it's a really ****ing good game though

Top Bottom