• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
And I FAILED MISERABLY!!! *cries*

Or maybe it means I'm a terrible player in general. Can't even do as good with a top tier character then...freaking Ike. :o
i watched a vid you posted where you tried to pull an ike and jab to f air with snake.

i lol'd
Tourney of Fate 7
South Jordan, Utah
ENTRANTS: 19
ENTRANCE FEE: $5.00

RESULTS

1: Yaz (Meta Knight)
2: Dai-a (Snake and Falco)
3: Kenny (Snake)
4: Rade (Fox)
5: Lanky (Snake and Diddy)
5: Wangston (Falco)
7: Spudz (Snake)
7: CorruptFate (Pit and ROB)

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=6582771&postcount=1398
WHERE THE HELL IS X!?

come to think of it, i dont see d-ryu, or lada here either...
was his whole house on lock down or something?
Snake should be above MK, seriously.
Are you trying to tell us that 1,400 is a smaller number than 700?
once again, xiivi being epic ladies and gentlemen!!

Xiivi

So much for friendship huh...
Premium
BRoomer
No. I'm saying the people that submitted are haters that dislike to submit tournaments in which Snake wins.
Oh, I completely understand now. I must have forgotten that people who main Snake and are good with him also hate him and withhold their tournament results from the rest of SWF. How could I be so negligent?

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Sonic is only so low on the character ranking list because Tenki is holding back on us... >.>

d4bA

Smash Cadet
If only those 1400 points would spread out...wonder how balanced the game would look.

d4bA

Smash Cadet
That doesn't even make sense.
Ok buddy lemme make this real crystal clear for you. If MK had 0 points, and those 1400 points (achieved through tournament placings) were distributed; I wonder how the placings would look after the fact. PM me if you need a better explanation.

Flayl

Smash Hero
Ok buddy lemme make this real crystal clear for you. If MK had 0 points, and those 1400 points (achieved through tournament placings) were distributed; I wonder how the placings would look after the fact. PM me if you need a better explanation.
"If the game was balanced, how balanced would it look?"

F5Hazardousdoc

Smash Ace
And I FAILED MISERABLY!!! *cries*

Or maybe it means I'm a terrible player in general. Can't even do as good with a top tier character then...freaking Ike. :o
Kirk, I freaking took 9th.. with FALCON. FALCON. I take 11th usually with SNAKE. WAHT THE HECK HE'S MY MAIN. Next time I'm takin top 8 with Snake/Falcon though, you know it.

Chileno4Live

Smash Ace
NNID
Xyronith
3DS FC
0731-5336-4808
Lol, then make DDD's words in Bold :p This list seems to make sense though. I hope there will come a day where MK isn't going to be numbah 1 anymore <_>

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
"Smash Bros Before Hoes"

What a lol title for a tourney.

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
did Ankoku not add the Link win?

We should have 2 Arkive top 8s, 1 kirin top 4, 1 kirin top 8 and 1 legan top eight

So it should either be 4 top 8 and 1 top 4 or 2 top 8 and 1 top 4. Legan/Arkive have the oldest top 8ths and those both came in the same tournament.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Smash Bros Before Hoes
Feb. 14
$10 Entry fee
21 Entrants
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=215870

1st----Domo----Metaknight
2nd---Ky--------Pit
3rd---Zeton-----Fox
4th---Affinity---Metaknight
5th---asc853----Captain Olimar
5th---Jordan----Game and Watch
7th---Thinkaman---Jigglypuff
7th---Arkivezero---Link
grats on 5th asc853, now lets see some of that at jokers o.O, i guess we know how to handle olimars =P

hizzlum

Smash Journeyman
This tourney happened a while back, but I forgot the link in the post, so here it goes again, haha

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3796
CGC @ SFSU 5 (A Local Norcal Biweekly)
San Francisco, CA
Entry Fee: 5$
Entrants: 79

1. Sean(Metaknight)
2. Meep(Snake)
3. Zex(Marth)
4. C@nip(Metaknight)
5. Hitori(R.O.B.)
5. Sky(Peach)
7. Erow(Snake)
7.TyNANERZaurs Rex, AKA Nanerz(Diddy Kong)

Lol it pains me to see how close I was to placing at this tourney, but regardless, its norcals biggest brawl local to date, so it should recognized as some of the epitome of play in our reigion a few weeks back

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Nice to see Ike back up that high. Too bad the Gamelot 5 tournament results haven't been posted yet. A guy by the name of "Random Ike Guy" got into the top 8. XD.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Nice to see Ike back up that high. Too bad the Gamelot 5 tournament results haven't been posted yet. A guy by the name of "Random Ike Guy" got into the top 8. XD.

Yeii at RIG :D
Lol... dude your location is halarious..
Because I'm Canadian yet I live in Texas too.

HOUSE OUT RAG WAGON EH

SHUT THE **** UP!

KirinBlaze

Smash Lord
NNID
KirinBlaze
did Ankoku not add the Link win?

We should have 2 Arkive top 8s, 1 kirin top 4, 1 kirin top 8 and 1 legan top eight

So it should either be 4 top 8 and 1 top 4 or 2 top 8 and 1 top 4. Legan/Arkive have the oldest top 8ths and those both came in the same tournament.
Yeah, he forgot to give Link another Top 8. Though he probably just overlooked it when looking for tournament results in all of this chatter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom