• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
On the tourney player list, my favorite players are Reflex and Biglou :D. Look at them mid/low tiers go.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Conmanga Fest Tournament

Today Sunday June 28

32 entrants

This tournament was not advertised on Smashboards and does not have a results thread. I recieved word of mouth of it from word of mouth from someone who attended one of my last tournaments.

3 dollar entry fee

1- Vorguen (Snake)
2- Vickey (Kirby)
3- Smoke (Marth)
4- Dark (ROB)
5- Alex (Meta Knight)
5- Vaquero (Toon Link)
7- Lir (ROB)
7- Ali (Lucario)

itsthebigfoot

Smash Lord
Those weren't the chars they played. It went like this:

1: MikeHAZE (marth)
2: Tyrant (MK)
3: Fiction (MK/wario)
4: Havok (MK)
5: dehf (Falco)
5: DSF (MK)
7: tkd (MK)
7: bardull (MK)
9: HugS (MK)
9: SirTripsAlot (MK/falco)
9: RichBrown (Olimar)
9: soid (MK)

I don't think that Bardull played Marth in singles. Also, HugS did NOT play R.O.B.. Only 3 players in the top 12 didn't main MK in the tourney.
bardull went marth against tyrant and havok, probably everyone else too, but I didn't see his games vs randoms

tyrant went snake and wario at random games but seemed to go back to mk when in trouble

1: MikeHAZE (marth)
2: Tyrant (mk/snake/wario)
3: Fiction (wario/mk)
4: Havok (mk)
5: dehf (Falco)
5: DSF (mk)
7: tkd (mk)
7: bardull (marth, maybe mk? not for anything important though)
9: HugS (mk)
9: SirTripsAlot (falco/mk)
9: RichBrown (olimar)
9: soid (mk)

only one I'm not sure on is soid, I think he beat my doubles partner with snake but that was early on and he probably went mk for most of it

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
nah, someone used MK, but they were very good. In the doubles afterwards I used MK as well. Not using MK = a low tier tournament right? :p

Metro Knight

Smash Ace
We didn't have him banned or anything, I guess noone really used him at of disgust. We had 1 kid lose with him, and that was all. I did get 9th place though....

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Oh. Well I have way more wins than 4 ;)
Ensure all the tournaments you've placed in that fit Ankoku's requirements are reported so he adds them to the lists so I can print special information from that data.

Tis all I can recommend.

Who knows, you may be like, above that silly Reflex and his tier whoring Pokemon Trainer.

Luju

Smash Rookie
Summer Brawl 16 entrants June 23rd
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=6608

Entrant Fee-$10 Pot-$160

Singles
1-Alton Lu ($100) (Ice Climbers)
2-Vincent Lin ($40) (Fox)
3-Brian Gibbon ($20) (Meta Knight/Wolf)
4-Allan Lu (Meta Knight/Ness)
5-Jeffrey Oney (Mario)
5-Nicholas Tom (Pit/Pikachu)
7-Jeremy Chen (Game and Watch)
7-David Wong (Falco)

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Ensure all the tournaments you've placed in that fit Ankoku's requirements are reported so he adds them to the lists so I can print special information from that data.

Tis all I can recommend.

Who knows, you may be like, above that silly Reflex and his tier whoring Pokemon Trainer.
Nah its alright. That list is just for fun :).

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I don't think anyone in their right mind could actually try to accuse you of 'slacking off'. You've done so much work on this it's incredible.

Incidentally; here's some new results:

Two Seven = Win Results
June 27, 2009 @ Pownz Gaming Centre in Hamilton, Ontario
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239386
Entrants: 39
Entry Fee: $10

1: KingAce (MK)
2: Doc (Diddy)
3: Hype (MK)
4: Percon (Kirby)
5: Minus (Falco)
5: Ambrose (ICs/MK)
7: Phiddlestix (Bowser)
7: Raidos (ICs)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's alright, Ankoku. We still love you ^^
I don't think anyone in their right mind could actually try to accuse you of 'slacking off'. You've done so much work on this it's incredible.
Is that possible when someone has made a thread of this caliber?
Precisely.
QUIT SLACKING OFF, *****

I'd like to see the new rankings, is all. I've been sitting in anticipation for a little while. :)

Bellioes

Smash Lord
Never heard of phiddlestix
Hopefully hes got some vids on youtube cause a top8 with Bowswer is pretty impressive, especially with all those MKs :)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
I actually got to play against Phiddle in pools (lost game 1 with Snake, won the next 2 with D3). His Bowser is definitely solid, and he knows the MK matchup extremely well, so that may have helped him through the bracket. He also should have had to face Nickcam (PR member in our area) fairly early in the bracket but the group that Nickcam came with had to leave early and forfeited their matches. The bracket shows that he also beat Pastaboy though and he has an amazing Diddy (used to be on the PR). I didn't see any of Phiddle's bracket matches but we both had to play Tin Man in bracket so I know he has a very solid Olimar and ROB which couldn't have been easy for Bowser to get passed. Keep in mind there were only 39 entrants here, but his 7th place finish is still impressive to say the least (and certainly more-so than my 25th -_-).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom