• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Rankings List - Post-March 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
There's no way ROB should be that low. He's obviously 2nd best. What kind of tier list is htis?

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Chip, that's a 36 entry tourney in Oregon. Might I add that winning one tourney does not a high ranking make?

ETA: One local tourney, even.

The people high up on the list also place well in regionals.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
LOL

Ankoku, the tier list "warning" message is kinda camouflaged.

I suggest THIS

Chip.

you know what to do
Chip, that's a 36 entry tourney in Oregon. Might I add that winning one tourney does not a high ranking make?

ETA: One local tourney, even.

The people high up on the list also place well in regionals.
36 entrants yeah except with all of the top players in Washington and Oregon.

So all of the best players in the Pacific Northwest lol. It's not about the number of players there are neccesarily, but how good the players are too.

toon Link ***** ^_^.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
36 entrants yeah except with all of the top players in Washington and Oregon.

So all of the best players in the Pacific Northwest lol. It's not about the number of players there are neccesarily, but how good the players are too.

toon Link ***** ^_^.
Top players from two states doesn't determine how good a character is, sorry.

Does it help? Yes. Is it the definition? No.

Win regionals that aren't your region, or include a large host of players from your and out of your region (i.e. CH3 in MD this week has players from a large area coming in, even some WCers), or nationals.

I'm not saying T.Link isn't good, but the results don't reflect how good you say he is everywhere.

Chip.

you know what to do
Top players from two states doesn't determine how good a character is, sorry.

Does it help? Yes. Is it the definition? No.

Win regionals that aren't your region, or include a large host of players from your and out of your region (i.e. CH3 in MD this week has players from a large area coming in, even some WCers), or nationals.

I'm not saying T.Link isn't good, but the results don't reflect how good you say he is everywhere.
Ummm when did I ever say my results affect how good toon Link is everywhere >_>? LOL what are you talking about? I wasn't saying at all how good he is in general lmao. You said toon Link doesn't win tournaments and then I had to blatently prove you wrong with my tourney results from a semi-regional tournament ^_^. I dunno wtf your talking about lol.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Ummm when did I ever say my results affect how good toon Link is everywhere >_>? LOL what are you talking about? I wasn't saying at all how good he is in general lmao. You said toon Link doesn't win tournaments and then I had to blatently prove you wrong with my tourney results from a semi-regional tournament ^_^. I dunno wtf your talking about lol.
I think you were taking a generalized comment about why characters aren't high on the list a bit too seriously. I didn't mean win as in first place, I meant win as in not suck, get in the top 8, etc.

Chip.

you know what to do
I think you were taking a generalized comment about why characters aren't high on the list a bit too seriously. I didn't mean win as in first place, I meant win as in not suck, get in the top 8, etc.
Getting top 8 isn't winning lol. Point is: toon Link does win tournaments. Or at least mine does rofl.

fkacyan

Smash Hero
Getting top 8 isn't winning lol. Point is: toon Link does win tournaments. Or at least, mine does rofl.
If you're going to seriously continue on with this...

He's won a tournament. You may want to consider the lack of pluralization there.

And with that, I'm done discussing this.

You are NOT PREPARED!
I quit WoW already, don;t get me addicted agaon pl0x.

Anyways, Someone needs to go out there and place with Zelda. I'd try and do it myself but I'm not all too good with her >_>. I really think she's much more dangerous and better than this would imply, but just with TL, she could get that spike at any moment.

Chip.

you know what to do
If you're going to seriously continue on with this...

He's won a tournament. You may want to consider the lack of pluralization there.

And with that, I'm done discussing this.
I also won EWU II in April as toon Link.

It consisted WA, OR, and ID players. Although, it wasn't as big as RCB it still had some great competition.

You're done discussing this because you finally understand you're wrong about toon Link not winning tournaments. Good shiz lol.

Swordplay

Smash Lord
Link actually placed????

Finally

However, Where are the tourney results. I didn't see any tourney results posted with Link placing.

did ankoku mess up or is it just not updated yet or did somebody tell him without posting it here.

How did this happen???

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yeh...I don't think "overused" is a good way to describe A Rank. Olimar is underused, but very good, and thus places well. It depends on what you mean by overused.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
"Overused" is the name given to high tier in competitive Pokemon. I just felt like giving random titles out, so I used Pokemon tier list names, lulz.

Adapt

Smash Lord
there are tiers for every competitive game that has characters you can use

RTS games as well. even in Starcraft which is arguably the most balanced RTS in existance, terran are considered better by a slight margin

Ankoku, are you gonna be updating today?

Adapt

Smash Lord
yeah i was about to come back and edit out that question because i noticed it was updated. thanks

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm very surprised at Lucario's and Peach's success lately. Very interesting.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Wow, the gap between B rank and C rank is HUGE.
Isn't anyone surprised at this?
Unless there's a sudden change in the usage of characters I don't think any C-rank will get to B-rank anytime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom