• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

character selection screen for brawl ..legit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revven

FrankerZ
OMG NO IT ISN'T! This video has been posted thousands of times, it is NOT true!

Jesus, just look at the character art for a lot of the unconfirmed characters!

DstyCube

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone not notice the '?' that goes across the screen? No, its not real.

dr_awesome

Smash Apprentice
Dear, god it's fake! The majority of these images were taken directly off a google image search.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
ok well 1 i was asking a question lol...2 its off an official site ..3 the release date of that video wat yesterday....so calm down o.o

Revven

FrankerZ
Gametrailers = Youtube. You can upload your own videos however, they are not in the official areas of the site (as in, Brawl user videos are not in the Brawl official trailer section or rather, listed under official). Secondly, that video has been on there since Wed. at the earliest.

stryderhyru

Smash Journeyman
um well if it was wed. how come the sate says the 24th noob...get ur days right... and u cant upload ur own videos and the voice u here is the same voice on all the trailers... so ur basicly saying that 1 person made over 1 billion movies then?...

Tyrannotaur

Smash Ace
NNID
Tyrannotaur
3DS FC
1075-0952-5696
LOL I find it funny how many times this has been posted. Even after the game is out, people will still post it.

We really need a stickied topic of things proven false. I'd make it myself but SWF is too laggy for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom