• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Selection Screens

Cosine

Smash Apprentice
Well... I just realized something. The guy, Sakuri or whatever his name is, said that there would be forty characters definately. How is he going to fit all forty in one screen?

I also have one like that fits about 56 chars

Saor Gael

Smash Apprentice
When did Sakurai say there'd definitely be forty characters? O_o I don't think he's ever talked about how many on the roster.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
Well, I made this a few days ago and is posted in another thread but I'll post it here anyway, also I changed Lucas's picture to the one from the dojo.
MiKe

Really, REALLY well done! Not only does it look nice, but the roster is actually something I could live with. I absolutely adore Stafy (great icon, too!), and Sukapon and Skull Kid are both welcome additions. My only real criticism is the obvious lack of Claus, but it's still wonderful overall. Congratulations! :bigthumbu

JPSChampagne

Smash Cadet

Forgive me for this being so small - I wanted to incorporate the real background for the select screen and had to use the dojo image. You should still be able to pick out who's who, though. I used what I thought was the most likely roster, and arranged it so that hidden characters would be in logical places.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer

Forgive me for this being so small - I wanted to incorporate the real background for the select screen and had to use the dojo image. You should still be able to pick out who's who, though. I used what I thought was the most likely roster, and arranged it so that hidden characters would be in logical places.
Isaac, Ridley and megaman = insta-win

Top Bottom