• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character skill vs Player Skill: A Graphical Relationship

Puffs

Smash Ace
Not bad, but it is just an average. My Jigglypuff can compete with good Snake players, but I'd credit that to my large amount of experience with the character.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Except for the fact that he later admitted to the graph being exaggerated and merely a representation of a concept. He's never actually stated in this thread that he believes Peach can, on her own, win major tournaments (is viable).
Yeah.. I totally agree with what your saying.. He never said he was one hundred percent positive.. in fact he never even brought up the fact that Peach could win major tournaments.. The past 37 pages have brought us to that..
I still believe she can....

salaboB

Smash Champion
Not bad, but it is just an average. My Jigglypuff can compete with good Snake players, but I'd credit that to my large amount of experience with the character.
It would show sheer character potential similar to how the tier list is supposed to -- the tier list should be where this chart lays out at the top level, imo.

Top Bottom