• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character tutorial, Brawl Strategy & Questions/Answers vids.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I have made a serious of videos of explaining Peach, what she is about and how to use her. At the same time I have recently made other vids of things such as tips to zone in with characters, frames, etc. My peach vids have been helping alot out. I have post it on AiB and it has been getting some attention. But not as much. So I decided to created a thread and post some of my vids and get more attention to see if it helps alot of people. Really new commers to the game/character. I will be doing more in terms of frames, baiting, stage control, zoning, how to go on about a match, etc. I just like helping others out.

I been helping peach players from all over the world for years. Just recently had a peach player come to me from the caribbean for help. But I just don't wanna keep it only on Peach players. I wanna help others as well with their game. And vid tutorials. So if these were helpful, let me know. I like some feedback. You can also check me out on my ignorant gaming channel on twitch.tv/darkpch

Peach Tutorial Season 1

Peach Tutorial Season 2

Peach Tutorial Season 3

I have a 2012 version Of a Peach guide I made so for even more info and interested, check it out

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=316961

Now these next set of videos are me going on about different characters. Now with this, I am not saying I am an expert at playing said character. Its just a break down on understand what kind of character they are and a few tips with them to help those wanting to learn said character or stuggling with them. For match ups and mindset for said match up, Best going off to a skilled player who mains them.

Character Basic and strats

In this one I recorded live and had people ask me questions. One dude ask me Zoning tips for a few characters. They are all in that play list. Now If you wanna look/know what characters I talked about and where here it is for a quick search.

:samus2::ike: (Ike is explained at 9:22)
Video 1

:falcon: (Falcon) is explained at 8:53
Video 2

:bowser2: (Bowers is explained at 10:50)
Video 3
Part 2 of Bowser

:ness2: (Ness is explained at 1:30)
Video 5

:yoshi2: (Yoshi is explained at 7:20)
Video 6
Part 2

:squirtle: (Explained at 4:07)
Video 8
Part 2

:ivysaur: (Ivyusaur is explained at 4:00)
Video 10

:charizard: (Charizard is explained at 3:10)
Video 11
Part 2

:marth:
Tutorial

:zelda:
Tutorials

:zerosuitsamus:
Tutorials

Tips/tutorial about brawl in general:

How to make Character/player reads

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Let me know whats up. What you think. Again, if you like this and wanna see more check me out and follow me on my twitch channel. I can set up times where I will take questions and help brawl players live. And I usually play other games with ignorant commentary just for laughs and a good time. More will be on the way soon. Hope all this was helpful and thanks for watching.

Baskerville

That's a paddlin'
NNID
RedGazelle7
3DS FC
4184-3881-5805
Wow, this is really helpful stuff you have here. Hope you continue this. ^_^

Sarix

Smash Ace
Yeah Samus's Zair is lagless. :)

Nice tutorials Dark Pch, it was interesting to see what you had to say about other characters.

I've always found Samus to be a lesser/long-ranged version of Peach since both are more defensively oriented pressure zoning characters, but that's just imo.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Wow, this is really helpful stuff you have here. Hope you continue this. ^_^
I will do more if people want and get enough feed back. I might do a live broadcast today.

Yeah Samus's Zair is lagless. :)

Nice tutorials Dark Pch, it was interesting to see what you had to say about other characters.

I've always found Samus to be a lesser/long-ranged version of Peach since both are more defensively oriented pressure zoning characters, but that's just imo.
Yea, I can see that. One thing that breaks them apart is that up close Peach has hella good pressure, frame traps and mix ups. Really with smart turnip play.

I have a general idea of most characters. Just never had the feel to discuss them. My main focus was Peach all these years. But I will to help others out.

Sarix

Smash Ace
Yea, I can see that. One thing that breaks them apart is that up close Peach has hella good pressure, frame traps and mix ups. Really with smart turnip play.

I have a general idea of most characters. Just never had the feel to discuss them. My main focus was Peach all these years. But I will to help others out.
Oh definitely, Samus should never be in close range for long despite having two great pressuring aerials. I actually wrote a guide on the Samus boards as an update to Xyro's with frame data and such.

Peach and Samus are the two characters I can play for hours, it's just a shame Samus has such nasty power nerfs.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea Peach too.

Im actually about to do a live broadcast now. So if you and others have any questions or want tips, let me know and I will help. ifs its something I have not done yet, I'll added it to the thread

http://www.twitch.tv/darkpch

Pickle Keeper

Smash Rookie
This stuff is great, if you could lower the game volume it'd be perfect. Other then that nitpick it's perfect.

Top Bottom