• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Vs Character- Which Character Will Dominate? (All new Signups! READ THE OP)

Aibou

Smash Master
Snake is amazing. Personally, I like fighting AGAINST him rather than as him because of the oddly fun challenge he poses in getting through his obstacles.

lol social discussion in tourney thread is lol

Meccs

@Meccs_
since there's two spots left...:
CeeNL/5155-2597-2904/Chris/Ness/other than swf, not really.

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
Well, all the new people responded, so erm. I'm going to keep them in but occasionally check in on how active they are.

I'll do some major updating now.

*Here's a note. I'm suddenly leaving town tomorrow for a week. Where I'm going has limited wifi, so I will definitely not be on as much or maybe not even at all. People can continue posting sign-ups and I get this together and quickly started the day I get back....finally. That should be next Thursday, so get ready to start around next Friday or Saturday.

RedZone

Smash Rookie
Here's a question: is Wario's bike disallowed since it's kinda an item? I certainly hope not myself, but I figured I should ask.

*shot by everyone for asking such a n00bish question*

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Can I at least play with a 99 min time limit? I think that'd be more standard than no time limit at all.

@RedZone: Wario's bike isn't an item as it is a projectile. It should never be banned. Ever.

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...99 minutes? what good would that do? i would suicide if i had to spend longer than 20 in any brawl match
I'd be able to see how much time has been spent.

Normally I'd be able to do that in a regular match. It helps keep Wario slightly viable.

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
I will claim the final Pikachu slot.

ElNoNombreHombre / 1548-8263-8134 / ENNH / :pikachu2: / AiB (unreliable) SWF (more reliable), and here (most reliable)
I actually played you in a Friendly and had no idea who you were. I was Pro. GGs, that day with Zen. We made a good team. Your Pikachu is really good. Hopefully we can have a rematch ^__^. I should've added you to my friend roster, though.

Vibe219

Smash Apprentice
No, there isn't going to be any kind of a time limit!

Nah I don't care. I will change it to an 8 minute time limit if everyone wants that

MasterStu

Smash Rookie
Hmm interesting... I should be on luigi team but theres rayrobo, who posted signup AFTER me!?!? :dizzy::mad:
soo can I join this tourney or not?.....

Ray Robo

Smash Ace
NNID
RayRobo
Yes for the time limit. And I cant wait to get this tourney started. :)

@MasterStu sorry I didn't know because it wasn't updated. You can be on the Luigi team. Vibe can you put me on the Wario team please? Thanks.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Yes time limit on, Samus' best finisher is time-outs.

Kofu

Smash Master
NNID
Atoyont
3DS FC
1521-4492-7542
I look forward to seeing K Prime and Bassem beat all of you.

And I need to play X and he lives like an hour away I think yes.

Mr. Johan

Smash Hero
NNID
Sonicboom93
Me and Xyro had no time-outs in our matches for TOMB.

But he could have been sandbagging, simply enough :V

Sweetsonicbrawler

Smash Rookie
hey i added myself to the list but im not there anymore. i tried to get on the sonic team. my name was MRGAY. but i am NOT gay at all!

Top Bottom