• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Character Vs Character- Which Character Will Dominate? (All new Signups! READ THE OP)

zeldspazz

Smash Master
K I got two problems.

1) LordAizen hasnt been on in about 2 weeks apparently
2) Who the heck is Yagami X? I cant find his profile x.x

Aibou

Smash Master
K I got two problems.

1) LordAizen hasnt been on in about 2 weeks apparently
2) Who the heck is Yagami X? I cant find his profile x.x

Yagami X is actually Eva X, who is actually Mio, who is actually in HOR, who actually said he wanted to drop out of this...

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Team Peach vs. Team Pikachu

Silly Kyle (Peach) beat K Prime (Pikachu) 2-1.

First match went to SV. I won.
Second match went to FD. K Prime won. Although I had the lead but got impatient and kept approaching lol. Got pwned super early by thunder (body sweet spot). And I couldn't kill until 170+ x_x;
Third match went to BF (to keep it neutral I guess lol). I won. Had to chase the rat around and on wifi it's harder. Haven't played since June 27th on wifi... but I was happy I was able to bring a win to the Peach team.

GGs!!

Recontra1234

Smash Rookie
Do i get eliminated if i don't get my brawl done with Marthos? i never seem to catch him online and my other opponent, Lucas Perfected, dropped out

Knubs.

ナブ Paquito.
Rangerike has contacted me and I responded, but it just ended after that. I'll send him another message.
Uh, Kola I'm not so sure about. I'll give another shot.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
I beat PieDisliker.

Lost at BF.
Won at Delfino
Won at Norfair.

He farted me into lava and I was at 140% on last stock, then I got him from 50% to death taking just 3 more %. Epic comeback. xD

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Ugh, I lost to Smashgod 2-1.

I won on BF.
Lost on Delphino.
Lost on Norfair.

Matches were insanely close, just couldn't manage to get that final kill. >_<

Aibou

Smash Master
I lost contact with Ttar a few days ago. And Mio still hasn't confirmed his dropping out.

How troublesome...

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
no matter how hard i try... silly kyle is still failing to set up a match with me...
I almost want to play a match with you so I can say I did my two matches. My other opponent pretty much doesn't exist as far as I can tell.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Wanna do a match then?
I'm sure Vibe wouldn't mind. And if he does then we'll just consider it a friendly match and nothing more.

EDIT: Also, I'm sure Kyle is just busy. If you get in touch with him then fight him. But message me if you want a match.

EDIT#2: Beat milistisia2. I guess you don't have to take our match into account if you don't want to Vibe. We mostly did it just because we could.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
lol There you are!

EDIT: When will the second round of this begin? I hope we're not gonna wait for all of the matches to finish......

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
The guy said matches should have been completed by yesturday i hope this tourny doesnt become a bust because it was a tight idea.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Well well well...

I'm able too play...

Did the Samus team get ANYONE? x.x

Aibou

Smash Master
Wha? I haven't heard from you in days! And I've been online every day :s

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Ive tried like 12 times and kola still wont answer... -____- *tries ONE MORE TIME*

Top Bottom