• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

characters against kirby and pikachu

Peek~

Smash Lord
Kirby Best against : C.Falcon , Yoshi
Pikachu Best against : Luigi , Samus , Pikachu

Kirby Worse against : Samus , Jiggz
Pikachu Worse against : Pikachu , Maybe Jigglypuff

From what I've seen.

ShoeThief

Smash Apprentice
Fox can 0-death Kirby pretty easily.

And I always hear of Pika-falcon debates about who has an advantage, so I'd say being equal to Pikachu would be better than most characters.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Well...Fox has Fair chains against most floaties...they're not difficult to perform.
Falcon has Uair combos that end at very convenient percents...but when Pika is at high percents, random aerials is really the only way to kill.
I don't like Falcon vs Kirby.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
Kirby Best against : C.Falcon , Yoshi
Pikachu Best against : Luigi , Samus , Pikachu

Kirby Worse against : Samus , Jiggz
Pikachu Worse against : Pikachu , Maybe Jigglypuff

From what I've seen.
hmmmm lemme fix this to my opinion.

Kirby Best against : Fastfallers, except Fox
Pikachu Best against : both floaties and fast fallers, except Fox

Kirby Worse against : Fox
Pikachu Worse against : Fox

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
I think CFalcon has a good matchup vs. Pikachu because his combos are lead to death very easily at low percents...just a few Uairs --> Dair and Pika is dead.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Kirbys best against: most heavy weights
Pikachus best against: Pikachu, link and Samus

Kirbys worst: DK
Pikachus worst: Falcon, but it goes both ways because pika can dominate falcon if piak is fast enough but once a good falcon gets hold of pika bye bye =.=

THESE ARE IMO dont complain ha!

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Pika vs Fox really depends on the player's skill levels. Both characters are a lot about building momentum during the mindgames. Pika a little less so maybe. Either way, either can own the other depending on how good the players are.

Surri-Sama

Smash Hero
Pikachu should easily have the advantage vs fox. Fox players only win by being quite a bit better.
i dont see why youd say this, foxes only real weakness is his recovery vs pikachu because they both have good combos vs each other and fox with dLsh really puts pika in his place, or takes him otu of his place w.e

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master
i dont see why youd say this, foxes only real weakness is his recovery vs pikachu because they both have good combos vs each other and fox with dLsh really puts pika in his place, or takes him otu of his place w.e

Fox's real weakness is his recovery, and how he can be combo'd so easily >:{P

Meh fox can just drill spam, do a couple of tilts, then do upsmash's or w/e against pika, and then pika goes, PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAA.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Fox's real weakness is his recovery, and how he can be combo'd so easily >:{P

Meh fox can just drill spam, do a couple of tilts, then do upsmash's or w/e against pika, and then pika goes, PEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAA.
Theres only 1 K when pikachu dies.

Grining_Ghoul

Smash Apprentice
Since I play rather wel with Link this is what i've noticed playing matches against the 2:

Kirby: Never had a problem taking him out of the picture

Pikachu: For some reason I can't quite get playing against him can be troublesome...

As for the rest of the characters, I don't know, i've played with everyone but only liked using Link and Samus, so I can't say if they have an advantage or disadvantage on them.

:3

Top Bottom