• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters that would be cool in Brawl but have absolutely no chance of getting in

dantemasta

Smash Apprentice
Goku:
Goku from Dragon Ball Z would be without doubt a perfect addition to SSBB. Like Sonic they would have to slow him down tremendously, and make hiim considerably weaker. They could also either make him jump high and make him a slow faller to simulate his flying abilities, or let him be able to hover.
Moveset:
A: Right fisted punch.
AA: 1,2 punch combo.
AAA: 1,2 punch ending with a roundhouse kick.
A Repeatedly: 1,2 punch with roundhouse kick, then high speed combination of punches/kicks.
NAIR: Kick in the air.
DAIR: Dashing to the ground slamming his fist into the ground with a small shockwave.
< >AIR: Strong Punch or a spinning round house.
Dash A: Full charge headbutt.
B: Ki Blast.
< > B: Kamehameha
Down B: Transform to SSJ Goku.
Up B: Dragon Fist.
U Smash: Super Dragon Fist.
F Smash: Super Kamehameha.
D Smash: Smashes fist in the ground causing a medium sized shockwave.
Brawl ATK: Spirit Bomb.
U Throw: Grabs them by the throat, throws them in the air and fires multiple ki blast.
D Throw: Bear hugs them and suplexes them.
< > Throw: Grabs them and pulls them towards him and then punches them in the face at full force.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
did i read Benito Mussolini somewhere? lol if you add him why not add his best buddy Adolf
I was writing down random names and I was trying to think of a dictator other than Hitler, so I deciede "why not beat down his ***=?"

@ Tera253
Anyone and Donald Trump would be a fight=too true. Now he's coming at the Golden State Warriors' (the basketball team) head coach. Seriously, Rocky Balboa (the underdog) vs. Donald Trump (the guy who won't shut up)=hilarious! Rocky Balboa and Donald Trump for Brawl...along with Rosie O'Donell. Especially if you can specifically mute a character's voice=Donald and Roise get annoying :mad:=shut them up for good! :) :laugh: ;) :)

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Goku:
Goku from Dragon Ball Z would be without doubt a perfect addition to SSBB. Like Sonic they would have to slow him down tremendously, and make hiim considerably weaker. They could also either make him jump high and make him a slow faller to simulate his flying abilities, or let him be able to hover.
Moveset:
A: Right fisted punch.
AA: 1,2 punch combo.
AAA: 1,2 punch ending with a roundhouse kick.
A Repeatedly: 1,2 punch with roundhouse kick, then high speed combination of punches/kicks.
NAIR: Kick in the air.
DAIR: Dashing to the ground slamming his fist into the ground with a small shockwave.
< >AIR: Strong Punch or a spinning round house.
Dash A: Full charge headbutt.
B: Ki Blast.
< > B: Kamehameha
Down B: Transform to SSJ Goku.
Up B: Dragon Fist.
U Smash: Super Dragon Fist.
F Smash: Super Kamehameha.
D Smash: Smashes fist in the ground causing a medium sized shockwave.
Brawl ATK: Spirit Bomb.
U Throw: Grabs them by the throat, throws them in the air and fires multiple ki blast.
D Throw: Bear hugs them and suplexes them.
< > Throw: Grabs them and pulls them towards him and then punches them in the face at full force.
The fact that DBZ characters can punch a mountain and have it implode is enough reason for me that they don't belong in SSBB.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
^^^^=100% agree with Tmx. Sure I like DBZ and all, but they belong in that DBZ Budokai Tenchachi second rate games, because well they would ruin SSBB just like they do to their own games. Simple as that, plus the people who made them would want them overpowered, and it would be near impossible not to make them overpowered otherwise. Not to mention there are a ton of better choices, likely and unlikely, like Banjo-Kazooie (unlikely, but still awsome)!

D

Deleted member

Tombi would be so awesome I'd need to buy so many SSBB discs that I could bathe in them. Itchy... Tasty...

Pythag

BRoomer
BRoomer
Jesus for the win! He would own ever character and have a changing moveset!

Drascin

Smash Journeyman
Megaman Zero.

The newer version, with Shield Boomerang, The Buster, and Z-Saber.

That would be sick.
This man speaks the greatest truth. Megaman X > Megaman. X saga Zero > Megaman X. Arcadia Saga Zero > X saga Zero. Ergo, Arcadia Saga Zero > any other representative from capcom.

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Probopass.
Most of you wouldn't know what I'm talking about, and the few who do are going to call me insane.
BUT IT'S A FRIGGIN' MAGNETIC TIKI WITH A RED HAT AND MOUSTACHES!
All shall bow to the might of Probopass.

splat

Smash Lord
Probopass is nothing more then Mr. Potatohead. Just the pokemon version '-.-

Pianta FTW. How come noone loves him?

Zabutur

Smash Apprentice
This man speaks the greatest truth. Megaman X > Megaman. X saga Zero > Megaman X. Arcadia Saga Zero > X saga Zero. Ergo, Arcadia Saga Zero > any other representative from capcom.
yeah, but Megaman 646219 is better than them all. actually, they all suck. here's an idea worhty of noting:

the mods/admins fromm this site.

I have a new main.

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Jesus would pwn

Me!!!!!!!!!- i wouldnt even move, my smoothness would defeat my opponents

as for video game characters- Master Chief and Jak and Daxter.

Questions? Comments? Complaints? Suggestions? Concerns? Requests?

whiterob

Smash Journeyman
Video Game Characters:
GOW's Kratos, Dante, Sora ,Akuma, and Leon Kennedy/or Jill Valentine

Anime:
Gogeta, Demon Yusuke Urameshi,Monkey D. Luffy, and Fourth Hokage

lord_luigi

Smash Cadet
One word: Ditto.

I've got an amazing idea for Ditto. Once you unlock him, you can customize his moves, from Final Smash to B Moves to Basic A moves, from all the characters. It might mess with the tier list, but it would be awesome. Just imagine the possibilities.

Example: Link's Final Smash, Pit's recovery move, Fox's Side-B move, Link's bomb, and Samus' Charge Shot.

Of course, I haven't thought out how they'd work out his appearance though.

Johnknight1

NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486

Would be cool, I guess.
^^^^ Hell YA! If there was a rep system, I'd give you a 20/5 stars! :laugh: :) ;)

^^^^ Not sure how that would work, but thought I'd throw him out there for the heck of it!

^^^^ The ultimate pwning machine! Don't mess with Yoda!

^^^^ Tony Montana=the ultimate killing (notice the diffrence) machine! Give him a gun, he shows you "OVER 9,000!!!" dead bodies. Hopefully he takes a bunch of the lamer characters desired for Brawl with him after going crazy and goes to doing his thing! :laugh:

EggBomb

Smash Apprentice
I like the Ditto idea, it allows for some in game personalization. They could also use him and do something similiar to Necrid in SC2 where he has a set moveset that takes all moves from other characters (might be easier to make this way).

My wish characters:

Kratos: God of War
Bond: Goldeneye (we already have (had?) the mine)
Master Cheif: Halo
Earthworm Jim: Earthworm Jim (would want this one the most)
Spiderman or Spidey Villian
Simon Belmount: Castlevania
Diablo: Diablo II

fierfek99

Smash Rookie
Lol.

I wanna see a Super Smash Brothers: Samuel L. Jackson edition.
The only character would be Samuel L. Jackson -
and all the characters from all the movies he's ever played in,
plus himself.

:laugh:

Let's see...

how many movies can you count with Samuel L. Jackson?!
I'm quite sure you could easily figure out at least 50 characters :p

Kunitsuna

Smash Journeyman
- Ralph (The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Ages)
- Kai (Elebits)
- Ada Wong (Resident Evil 2 & 4)
- Power Pro-kun (Power Pro-kun)
- Zeke (Zombies Ate My Neighbors)
- Chibi-Robo (Chibi-Robo)
- Todd (Pokémon Snap)
- Masked Boy (MOTHER3)
- Mike Jones (StarTropics)
- B. B. Hood (Darkstalkers)
- Laharl (Disgaea)
- Alex (Disgaea)
- Farfetch´d (Pokémon Red & Blue)
- Tin Star (Tin Star)

super.smash.camel

Smash Apprentice
Australia (What Does It Matter To You, Stalker &gt
Master Chief XD!!! The Analog Stick Moves , A fires and B switches weapons, X is jump and Y is reload!!! The only drawback is that when u play as him the view is 1st person!!!! won't that be a change of pace XD

Chuck Norris... Every Button Does A Roundhouse Kick That Kills U In A Shot (It Dosn't Just Knock U Off, It Kills U... His Special Move Comepletely Obliterates That Character From The Character Select Screen (His Special Is A Roundhouse Kick TO THE FACE!!!!!!!

Top Bottom