• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters With REAL Potential to Move Up

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Olimar for top tier...

and imo ZSS is rising, as well as diddy.

On PT, I'd say he actually has more potential than people credit him with. Zard destroys with great grab game, power, recovery, and decent range. Squirtle being the smallest character in the game with great aerial acceleration and amazing fast attacks is like a jiggs that doesn't suck on the ground. Just don't get grabbed. And Ivysaur is underestimated by everyone, but actually I'm hoping to see someone learn to space the saur and destroy. Fyi, saur outranges marth, so pretty good sized hitbox. Obviously what has held back PT has been the issue of stamina and switching, but with brawl+ they have infinite stamina and are locked on one pokemon the whole match. Hopefully PT will climb the tiers at least a few spots.

Abyss Master

Smash Rookie
I see link moving up, not much, he has a some good attributes, but what is keeping him down is the combination of fast fall spead and terrible recovery =\
I dunno, being a Link main I believe Link is better off down there, at the top of bottom tier. Maybe he could move up to the tier above that, but in all honesty it wouldn't matter much. Link is still incredibly hard to master in comparison to other specific characters, and in the right hands he'll still be a beast.

shinyspoon42

Smash Journeyman
Link is a joke off the stage. I think he has a decent game, and he has a bunch of ATs with bombsliding and whatnot, but really, hit him off the stage and laugh as he dies helplessly. He won't move up much with such a huge weakness.

Top Bottom