• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Characters you hate to play against.

rathy Aro

Smash Lord
G&W. I don't like playing against chars w/ awkward movements. It throws me off sooo much. On top of that he owns and I'm still not completely used to that since he was so garbage last game. But yeah nair, bair, dair are all annoying.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
With Ike: Zelda, Pikachu,Meta-Knight,Snake
With Ness: All you chain-grabbers (especially marth)

Cerrus

Smash Cadet
Fox.............being as I play olimar Fox's down B is not my friend.

E.M.

Smash Apprentice
Sonic, he's the gayest thing alive!!

Got a cousin who uses sonic. Smash balls on, we lose. Smash balls off, we still lose.

His roll move or whatever is a great setup for air smashes.

Moon/Sun

Smash Apprentice
Marth = Wasnt nerffed at all instead only buffed
Ike = Too powerful and to fast for such strength
Toon Link = Never liked his addition, time couldve been better spent on Krystal or Ridley
Wario = Meh
Overalls Wario = 1st time in smash and only HE gets an alt costume? Why not more deserving characters like Mario with Dr. Mario costume? I show no mercy to Wario!

I like these characters in their own games but I dont like where they stand in Brawl

Riverside J

Smash Rookie
Marth and Ike:gay lovers

I hate these two *******s! Ike is just stupid. I can hit this fool 1,000 times and he wont die. All he has to do is hit me three times and its over. Marth is the most overpowered I even seen. How the hell do you have a counter, a sheild breaker and like the fastest combos. Have you seen this *****'s u>special?

Raidein

Smash Cadet
Dude I stay the f*** away from Lucas players if I find that there not a newb :scared:. They will a****** you of your energy if your not careful . That Up A move is a killer.

Sonic players who rarely fight and are just there to be a nuisance.

Overall I just hate Lucas.

AquaTech

We hit the potjack
Metaknight and Snake.

Metaknight just swings away like crazy.
Snake plants garbage all over the place and camps.

Demon_Fox

Smash Apprentice
I main Fox and usually he's one of the fastest characters but when against others that are fast too this advantage pretty much disappears. That's why I switch to D3 if I play against MK or Pika.
I hate ROB too. His movements are really wierd and IMO he can't be predicted as well as the rest of the cast.

Ilex

Smash Ace
Ike. His range a power is just stupid, and with his weight it's hard to kill him. Not only that, but the amount of 12 year olds who play as him on Wifi is just ridiculous.

-Frozen-

Smash Cadet
Sonic.

I F'king. HATE. Sonic.

"GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO! GO!" ...:mad:

Also, Wolf is an arsehole to play against with his gay laser and F-smash spamming...

Olimar is kind of annoying, especially if he spams his Pikmin, his attacks are pretty strong and his grab range is frustrating.

R.O.B. He's a b*tch to fight, like almost impossible to gimp with his dang recovery, and his F'ing laser and Gyro are a b*tch when he uses them to edgeguard.

And last but not least, Snake.
Bloody Snake. He's way too broken. I hate Snake. /Rant

Tiamat475

Smash Journeyman
As much as I enjoy using Toon Link and Kirby, I HATE going against these two during Wi-Fi matches. All they ever do is Rock Spam or Meteor Smash as they're above you. I dodge it most of the time but they NEVER LEARN that it's useless!

Kowz

Smash Journeyman
Ike. All my friend (who plays Ike) does is forward smash, a combo, up smash, and b-forward. If I get caught in ANY of those twice in any stcok, I'm dead. All the while I'm comboing his *** all over the stage, he's calling me cheap (ya I'M cheap), and he forward smashes me to death. All he criticizes is, OH MY GOD YOU AREN'T LETTING ME TOUCH THE GROUND!!! And he justs puts me down time after time. But, I win almost everytime. I'll tell him how what he does takes no skill, and he goes, "I don car Imma pwayin fur phun". It pisses me the ---- off!!

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
snake: camping, explosives, camping, explosives, did i mention camping.
wario: cheap in general
ike: the fact that u can die from one attack if u have over like 50%. and cuz of the spamy A combo.

Hoots

Can Be Combative
Marth, ROB, and of course the noob characters Toon Link and Pikachu.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Wario. Somehow computer wario players are able to give his down tilt more priority than it really has. It's managed to block every attack imaginable short of a final smash and a falcon punch.

WolfCypher

Smash Lord
NNID
WolfCypher
Switch FC
4999 6039 1484
I think I only hate to play against Falco and Olimar, but only my friend's Falco & Olimar. I haven't fought against others' Falco & Olimar.

Top Bottom