• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Charade" for Brawl

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
If you've played Soul Caliber 2, you've probably unlocked Charade, almost impossible to master, charade dons a new moveset every fight. something like that is what I'm suggesting. Nintendo is creative enough they might have done something special. created a character that has moves from every character. of course they wouldnt be the same every time, allow me to explain. You select "Charade" and start a fight, while eerything is loading, at Wii spiid, a character is randomly selected, and you get one of their moves, randomly. Once you have a certain move, like an Up-B, the other moves are selected, and cant overlap. (You cant get Falcon Punch and Mario's Fireball.) It cant really be ditto, So I'll call it, Charade!. Final smashes are random as well. So you cant ever master it. Dont complain about "Oh No! What if Charade Gets a Mega Broken Moveset!?!?!?!" The odds against him having the best of the best moves are not very good at all. Edit: weight and jumping ability etc. are totally consistent, they are all average.

Cinder

Smash Master
I guess I should explain myself...Charade was an obscure character that appeared in only a couple of games...I know this argument sounds like the one against the likes of Geno, but those characters aren't obscure...they played an important role in their games...Charade, on the other hand, doesn't play a massively important role...and he's third party, meaning Sakurai won't go through the trouble for him...if any SC character gets in, my money's on Nightmare...

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
He has to get in line. Nightmare and the other 20 or something other SC characters are ahead of him.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
I'm not supports THE charade, I'm suggesting a character LIKE charade. Lots of best selling fighting games have them. Tekken, Virtua fighter(I think it does), DOA(I think it does), Soul Caliber. Does Street fighter have a random dude?

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Ricky the black mage toucan/necromancer? I'm just throwing it out there, it's a nice break from teh constant reposting of Geno/Megaman/*insert controversial character* topics

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
THE TC IS NOT SAYING CHARADE SHOULD BE IN BRAWL.

He used quotes for reasons. If you read the first post, he's saying it would be the same thing as Charade from Soul Calibur.

Top Bottom