• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charity Gamers - SSBB Tourney at Battlegrounds in Mastic Beach, NY

trogita

Smash Apprentice
Charity Gamers is a non-profit organization who is trying to bring charity and gamers together.
To learn more about Charity Gamers, visit our website:

http://www.charitygamers.org/

Charity Gamers is hosting an event at Battlegrounds in Mastic Beach, NY near the end of August. (An official date will be coming soon.) Battlegrounds is located at:

199A Mastic Beach Rd
Mastic Beach, NY

-Mapquest Link-

You can visit www.battlegroundsli.com for more information about battlegrounds.

We will be running a Halo tournament prior to the SSBB tournament. This will end at 3:30 P.M. and you will then have an hour window to register for the SSBB tournament (3:30-4:30.)
There will be 1v1 and a 2v2 tournament. It's a 10$ entry fee per person for each event.

After paying for the venue, all revenue intake will be donated to charity; specifically to the American Cancer Association who runs the successful fundraiser program Relay For Life.
Prizes will be provided by our sponsors who include Panasonic, Stride Gum, and others.

The rules for the SSBB tournament are as follows:

---
Best of 3 matches Sets. Finals Best of 5.

3 Stock, 6 Minutes, Items OFF, Team Damage ON.

Stages

Neutral/Random:

Battlefield
Delfino Plaza
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Smashville
Yoshi's Island

Counterpick:

Bridge of Eldin
Brinstar
Castle Siege
Corneria
Distant Planet
Great Sea/Pirate Ship
Green Greens
Halberd
Jungle Japes
Luigi's Mansion
Onett
Pokémon Stadium
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Yoshi's Island (Melee)

Banned:

75m
Big Blue
Flat Zone
Flat Zone 2
Green Hill Zone
Hanenbow
Mario Bros.
Mushroomy Kingdom
New Pork City
Norfair
PictoChat
Port Town Aero Dive
Rumble Falls
Shadow Moses Island
Skyworld
Spear Pillar
WarioWare, Inc.

---

trogita

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've just been notified that the tournament is being pushed back to the end of the month. When all the details are worked out, I'll provide more information. Keep in mind the tournament will primarily remain as I described it in the original post.

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Well, I've just been notified that the tournament is being pushed back to the end of the month. When all the details are worked out, I'll provide more information. Keep in mind the tournament will primarily remain as I described it in the original post.
between aug 10th and 19th pleaaaase

Top Bottom