• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard is the best character in the game.

Spooky.

Smash Rookie
He's probably one of the best LOOKING...

...and someone could probably prove you wrong if the fight lasts more than 2 minutes.

sharkboy013

Smash Lord
Ivysaur can bounce right through the double weak and make poor zard eat Bullet Seed.

Oh, and Up-A cannon and every attack he has. But, I think all 3 of them should be utilised to be a really effective trainer player.

Kantō

Smash Champion
although i belive that all 3 pokemon are essential to the PT, squirtle in my opininon is the best. better than charizard. dont get me wrong charizard is very effective...but only in certain situations ive found him truly helpful where other situations squirtle or ivysaur is just better suited

Captain Stupid

Smash Apprentice
Squirtle IS the best in PT's arsenal. Charizard does have good features and so does ivysaur but cmon its squirtle. But i do have to admit all 3 very useful in own way

Card

Smash Lord
It's funny how these threads pop up claiming that "Charizard is the best" or "Squirtle is too good" or "Ivysaur is just overpowered", followed by a bunch of people who shoot down the others for not thinking that the same Pokemon is the best of the 3.

News Flash everyone...

ALL 3 POKEMON ARE TOO GOOD.

maskeXD

Smash Apprentice
Yep. They all are. And I also bet that people who say "charizard is the most useful" or "ivysaur is the best killer" will lose to every player who doesn't think only one pokémon is better than others and apply the stratagies of them 3.

:lick:

Darr06

Smash Cadet
pretty much, they're all really friggin good and have their place. i find it kind of hard to fight sonic using charizard (who is my favorite) but have no problems matching up if im using ivysaur. on the other hand, my ivy has a hard time doing anything against pit but charizard and squirtle can both match him up in the air.

hippochinfat!!

Smash Lord
It's funny how these threads pop up claiming that "Charizard is the best" or "Squirtle is too good" or "Ivysaur is just overpowered", followed by a bunch of people who shoot down the others for not thinking that the same Pokemon is the best of the 3.

News Flash everyone...

Charizard is a pimp.

Squirtle and Ivysaur are very far from pimp status.

Top Bottom