• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charizard VS Meta Knight VS Little Mac

Trigger123

Smash Journeyman
These two as of right now seem to have the best areal game unless ridley shows up. Charizard has the strength and Meta knight has the speed cause i feel he will be nerfed quite a bit. Add Little mac who has the best ground game. These three in one match would be tough, who do you think would win.

joelsdaman1

Smash Cadet
NNID
joelsdaman1
3DS FC
4785-6676-7225
Fire/Flying is super effective against Steel and Fighting.

Charizard wins hands down.

Scourge The Hedgehog

Evil Sonikku
NNID
JayJayPlushie
3DS FC
2535-4437-8099
Hearing all the nerfs Meta Knight received I'm pretty sure Lizardon's power and range will assist him greatly in that match up.

In regards to Little Mac. We'll have to see how his aerial game is. Since his up throw is apparently Seismic Toss that should be a good set up for aerial combos. His up tilt should be good too. I'll go into detail later.

L9999

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3780-9480-2428
Hearing all the nerfs Meta Knight received I'm pretty sure Lizardon's power and range will assist him greatly in that match up.

In regards to Little Mac. We'll have to see how his aerial game is.
His air game is worse than Roy's.

underpowered

Smash Cadet
How good in the air characters are doesn't matter too much vs Little Mac. The goal is to get him up in the air or off the ledge, not attack from the air. Good grab animations are the best vs LM.

Last edited:
Top Bottom