• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charleston WV Tier List

AaronScaring

Smash Apprentice
WV Smash Facebook Group
Ok this is really random, but kinda not at the same time. Me, KrazyKnux, and Gnarly decided to come up with a tier list for the Charleston players. I feel as if this could a nice motivator for people to get better. Note, this is for the people who live in Charleston, and the areas close around it. This is also MELEE ONLY. So without further ado, here is the tier list. I will provide explanations for each tier, or player if need be. This is in no particular order btw.

S Tier:
KrazyKrox :foxmelee:
KrazyKnux :foxmelee:
Anybody around WV should understand why these two are ranked where they are.

High Tier:
Kip Smithers :falcomelee::drmario:
Kdot
:falconmelee::falcomelee::foxmelee:
Shake :samusmelee::foxmelee:
bordy :foxmelee::jigglypuffmelee:
Meatspin
:falconmelee::ganondorfmelee:
These players show time and time again that they are nothing to mess with. They may not be able to beat the "gods", but they won't usually fall to the lower ranked players in the area.

Upper Mid Tier:
AaronScaring :foxmelee:
Gnarly :sheikmelee:
King Destro :falconmelee::ganondorfmelee:
Selfie | OM | WaveMasterTsukasa :marthmelee::icsmelee:
Zenaga
:sheikmelee:
A simple way to describe this rank, is that these players are on the brink of pulling major upsets and disturbing the ranks of the high tier players. They sometimes beat the high tier, but not consistent enough to actually be considered high tier at the moment.

Mid Tier:
Jordan :zeldamelee:
Deltron Zero :falcomelee:
OM | Raj :sheikmelee:
Corndog :marthmelee:
Ali :peachmelee::luigimelee:
Rob :peachmelee::falcomelee:

Players of this rank are just not on the same level as the others, but manage to pull solid placings at each tournament. They have potential, but just need the time and practice to unlock it.

Inactive:
Boss :falconmelee::peachmelee:
B-Funk :foxmelee:
This rank should be pretty self explanatory. These players haven't showed up in awhile, so they will be placed here.

Last edited:

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Good job with this. We'll definitely have to continue revising this as we see fit, probably every couple months or so depending on how much the tournament placings change. I'd also like to incorporate a bigger portion of WV into it, once we can finally get everyone under one roof on a few occasions.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
The real question is: where is Wackid and why is he not on the list?

Gnarly

Smash Rookie
In all honesty, the mid tiers are on the brink of some upsets themselves. They train as much as anyone else.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
If I see you again Fran, I am putting the rest of Less Virginia to shame.

You are the last one on my list. I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE. I HAVE A 12.5% CHANCE OF REVENGE OCCURING.

7dogguy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2466-2487-7066
Totally going to make a weirton tier list XD

King Destro

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-3780-8151
Oh **** I'm actually on this list lmao. I'm humbled, thank you!

Its_Alpaca

Smash Apprentice
I would make an Ironton tier list but it'd be like:

1) Alpaca :foxmelee:

That's it. End of list.

people around here suck and i get so lonely without having people to play with Q-Q

Its_Alpaca

Smash Apprentice
There are actually a bit of people who casually play PM in town, but they are all scared of me. I'm friends with one of them, so they all know that I can wavedash and l cancel, and that's all the needed to hear to not wanna play me -.-

PM IRONTON TIER LIST?!:

1) Alpaca :mario2::fox::falco::lucas:
2) Ian :substitute:

3) The like 4 other people. :substitute:

7dogguy

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2466-2487-7066
Weirton Tier List:

Bad) Based Dog

Bad) Flahflahflah

XD

King Destro

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-3780-8151
Ya boi don't have class Friday so I'm def gettin back on this list

lifexlust

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3110-5632-7893
When you gonna do a straight afk games tier list and just rank the top people that come to afk? That way you could include regulars to afk/people who are away at college! (Plus beckley)

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I feel like this should include AFK regulars. And that's because we can actually accurately rank people who regularly show up and play the people on the list. And also because there are no other relevant rankings for WV just yet, so it's nice to see where people stack.

I wanna see Beckley show again asap! Gotta get some more data points, cause Charleston has ramped it up.

Last edited:

King Destro

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0748-3780-8151
I'm training with Cade and some other smashers a lot while I'm up here at Marshall, so maybe I can be in the Upper-Mid tier by next summer, hopefully!

lifexlust

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
3110-5632-7893
AFK Tier List

God Tier -
KrazyKrox
KrazyKnux
Kip Smithers

Almost godlike tier -
OM | h0td0g
OM | b0l0gna

Worse than OM | Deli Team -
Everyone else

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'm training with Cade and some other smashers a lot while I'm up here at Marshall, so maybe I can be in the Upper-Mid tier by next summer, hopefully!
You will be at least High Tier by then. Our crew is going hard!

Top Bottom