• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Charlottesville, VA Tournament Nov 17!

Iota

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2852-7054-7732
There's still a chance I might go. If I feel well enough in the morning tomorrow then I'll go, if not then ohwell. :happysheep:

Lt Sylar Gump

Smash Rookie
I did a lot better than I thought I would.... although I probably would have done better if I hadn't faced KORN in the Melee finals or the first round of Brawl..... FML.

I had fun! We should do something like this again soon, but perhaps more friendly, like 3-4 players or teams.

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't aware Kornnnnn~ was even there -_-;. Overall I think a solid turnout. Had a whopping 3 people from smashboards support this event, but I get that the prizes were sub-par. xD The casuals of charlottesville really carried this one!
Huge shoutout to Iota, Taj, and Cafe for coming out. I know alot of people were excited to play against you, Iota, and its motivated a few to get more into competitive brawl. Cafe and Taj, thanks for the practice with varied MUs throughout the tourney, Cafe, thanks for helping me run the brackets and keep things rolling. Be on the lookout for future tourneys with better prizes and a potentially larger venue.

Side note: My wallet and iphone were stolen out of my jacket during the tournament and its a huge set back for me. I honestly can do without the cash that was in my wallet. I'm more concerned about the tons of information that cant be easily replaced on the phone as well as my license, school ID, social security card and a house key from my wallet. All credit and debit cards have been cancelled and will be of no use. I'm offering an additional reward of $70 for the return of my phone and wallet (on top of the money already in the wallet) and i will not report anything to the authorities if everything is returned to me.

:phone:

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Iota, we didn't keep track passed top 3, since it was a relatively small tournament overall. If I find my phone i may be able to figure it out

AmKhokar

Smash Journeyman
Oh wow, I had no clue Cafe was Kornnnnn~. Well, I'm super glad everyone came out. As far as the tourney itself went, I had a blast :D

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Café- I cannot find the event you're talking about. I do recall but I feel like it was last season. If you want, you can link to it.

Top Bottom