• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chauzu's Brawl Vids

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Hiya'll. :)

If I remember correctly, the Zelda Boards doesn't have anywhere to post vids, and that those who wanted to post their vids were to make their own threads. And here's mine.

I'm not the greatest Zelda, so if you like, feedbacks appriciated. :p

Most of the games I'll be posting are important matches within our swedish Smash Clan, NSF, which is an online clan. Brawl hasn't really gotten underway in Sweden yet, thus most I'll be posting will be online matches. ;)

---

LAST UPDATE: 21/09-2008. Feel free to comment on those, I feel I've improved a lot during the last months. :)

04/06-2008
vs. Hamtoast (Lucas and Lucario)
(I forgot to tape the two first games - but at this point, the scores were 1-1)
Match 3/5
Match 4/5
Match 5/5
I think that this last game was one of the better I've had for a long time - even though there a lot of room for improvement. :p

---

21/09-2008 *UPDATE*
vs. The X and Captain Jadde.
vs. The X, Fox
vs. C. Jadde, Toon Link
vs. C. Jadde, IC

Feel free to watch if you feel like it and have some spare time. :)

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
i'm more of a sheik player and don't really use zelda, but your match helped provide a way to use her.

I llike your last match out all of them it was intersting and wortth watching. at 1:27 you could have gimped lucario easy. Just keep on practicing. I also like how you used her vanish hopefully you were using it for mind games and not just for the fun vanishing around.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
I llike your last match out all of them it was intersting and wortth watching. at 1:27 you could have gimped lucario easy. Just keep on practicing. I also like how you used her vanish hopefully you were using it for mind games and not just for the fun vanishing around.
I just used it for the laughs.

But no, seriously, I love FW. It's great for mindgames, as you say. You can use it in so many ways. To counter a lagging attack from far away, for example, or to space yourself, and then comes the mindgames.

I really liked my last match too, it's the best I've played for at least two months. Hope I can build from that. :)

FirebyrdXX

Smash Cadet
I'd say that at lower percentages you should use Nayru's more at close range instead of d-smash so you can keep the power and knock back on it fresh. I've never played a good Lucas before, he was surprisingly defensive. Good match.

popsofctown

Smash Champion
Your Zelda seems really stiff... maybe it's just jarring after watching aggressive players like DM. I didn't see anything particularly bad, you seem to play Zelda well enough.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Well, I've always been an aggresive Zelda, but recently, it hasn't worked. So I'm taking a more chill approach with her now. And it's working well. :)

Before I rarely used Nayru, don't know why. I just didn't do it. But I've begun to use it more and more the last month... And I know that I should use it more. ;)

goodkid

Smash Lord
Well, I've always been an aggresive Zelda, but recently, it hasn't worked. So I'm taking a more chill approach with her now. And it's working well. :)

Before I rarely used Nayru, don't know why. I just didn't do it. But I've begun to use it more and more the last month... And I know that I should use it more. ;)
I know what you mean, I've been a pretty aggressive Zelda myself, but the chilled, focused, smart Zelda is working good too. When I play more chilled, I'm focusing on predicting my opponent, and looking for some patterns I can find, mostly on wifi, all you see is attack>roll>dodge>attack>roll, Nayru's beats it out a lot.

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
Hiya'll... A few months since my last update, but now I've added three more vids. Feel free to comment if you wish. :)

Lingy

Smash Journeyman
On the video with the Toon Link.. at 1:28, why did he die like that? o_o Shouldn't flying off the top of the screen cause that long dying animation?

powuh_of_PIE

Smash Journeyman
The guy gave up on Fox after that match, as well.
You know you're good when you beat down another player's hopes for maining or even playing a character. :chuckle:

Your Zelda looks excellent, there were a few missed opportunities for some nice Uair kills in the vs Lucas ones where you went for a Dair spike and he floated over your head =) Neverthless I learned a lot about the powers of spotdodge from these XD

Triforce_Chauzu

Smash Apprentice
You know you're good when you beat down another player's hopes for maining or even playing a character. :chuckle:

Your Zelda looks excellent, there were a few missed opportunities for some nice Uair kills in the vs Lucas ones where you went for a Dair spike and he floated over your head =) Neverthless I learned a lot about the powers of spotdodge from these XD
Glad you liked it and that it helped you. :)

Lately, the u-airs become my signature move, since I rarely miss it when I see and oppourtunity. ;)

I'll try to get some vids uploaded when I face the best smasher I know in Sweden, and when facing the best Snake I know.

Top Bottom