• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Cheating in school

Frozenserpent

Smash Journeyman
One thing I don't understand about people..... people complain about the american education system, but they don't get off of their ***** and start actually progressing their education.

Just my personal opinion, but I think a flaw to the education system is that the schools don't actually teach much. I'm a senior in high school right now, and only just now do I actually get a wisp of real education. All those previous years of school have been mindless filler.

I could say something about that^, but since Skywalker told me to stop, I will, but it's hard not to do it (because the North=PWNZ)

PS: is EPF's late-father like a philosopher or something?

No,he was simply a wise man,even though one couldn't tell from his over zealous shell.

But yeah,don't cheat..just work hard.My friend has had spanish for two years,he passed the class,and he can't speak a lick of it. >_<

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I got an A in French but I can't speak it much. I remember I spent the whole night learning how to say 'it's too complicated ma'am' in french for an oral I had the next day. It worked too, I got another question that was kinda easy.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
pikachu noob can u ****ing phrase yo sentences better " we get know have problems" what the hell is dat. n i choose to type like dis on Smash Boards cause it saves me time n ****.

lol i am suprised this is still up.

WaterTails

Smash Lord
It may save time, but is it worth the time you spend reading ~10(?) posts worth of ridicule?

why do you spell "dat" and one "dis", but after the lol, you actually spelled a word starting in "th" RIGHT?

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
Stop posting. One was banned already, more will come if you guys don't stop spamming and flaming.

Radnortuws

Smash Journeyman
For the record, the first few years of a foriegn language rarely focus on conversational skills, as they want to make sure you can read and understand assignments since oral evaluation is more time consuming and difficult to grade for a teacher with a limited amount of time to teach the class.

As far as the teacher not calling you out, I'd say its most likely that he/she didnt notice, but even so this is not something you would like to continue. Trust me, some teachers are ruthless. One of my English teachers had no problem handing back 20 Fs in a 30 person class for a paper because she found evidence of plagiarism. Another teacher actually just documented cheating all year, and then straight up failed students at the end of the grading period despite their actual scores. The fact is its one of those things thats gonna catch you eventually, so whatever. Im not in any position to make an argument your willing to accept, since Im some random poster on a forum and will have no other effect on your life. Its your choice, live a life of few mistakes and fewer regrets, ya know?

Finally, just a note for the education debate. The maldistribution of property tax funds, or more precisely the lack of distribution, makes a sad system where its more difficult to gain a quality education from less affluent economic areas. Federal funding for school is insufficient at best, and school systems really only have the property tax as a universal main income, so the education system succeeds in some areas (mine fortunately, where teachers have the resources to file papers online to stop plagiarism) while failing in other locations. As Americans though, we despise the idea of federalizing education, especially after the questionable No Child Left Behind initiative. I guess the point is that while we know there needs to be a change, are we willing to take the tax hit to change it? Makes you think.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
crimson king please close this. i would stop postin but the temptation is killin me. if people keep sayin crap i can't help it but to post something. i don't wanna get banned but man i'm outta control lol. i got no self control, imma a beast ROAR!!!

Crimson King

I am become death
BRoomer
I can't close topics in here, but I can report it so they can close it.

Sensai

Smash Master
I loved balancing equations. It's just a big logic puzzle, or a mystery.

A twistery!
Volrec said:
Not all of us [black people] are like that, I swear.
That is the funniest thing I've ever seen you say.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
I cheat in my chemistry class that's all, I don't get it.....****** balancing equations!!!
lol i never learned dat. i slept through the lesson n never learned the whole chapter. i failed the test miserably. then failed the six weeks lol. but now i'm cool cause if i sleep n miss something i just cheat off somebody n study the work n that **** come to me.

t0m0

Smash Apprentice
You just shouldnt cheat in school, Ive had four APs my four year in high school and i got atleast a 4 on each of them, not to brag or anything (Thats not impressive anyway) But its not just morally wrong, its just stupid. If you cheat in highschool your setting yourself up for defeat later on in life, because your training yourself to have poor study habits. Which sucks.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
for all yall who despise my cheating i don't care cause i just found out my teacher either didn't notice or just don't care, cause i passed the test wit an 80. yayyyyyyyyyyyyyy. n the funny thing is i had the same answers as my homeboy n he got an 74. i think cause of bad handwriting though.

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
Congrats on your friend's 74, unless he cheated too.

lol i gave him my test n he did it right after he got done wit his. so u know we had the exact same answers throughtout the whole thing. we even compared da **** n the ones i got right he got wrong n it said the same thing lmao. he was mad

Top Bottom