• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Check me out!

chunga

Smash Rookie
Not bad, not bad at all! I would suggest you down throw on Marth because it can lead into combos better than up throw can. Also, you can chain grab down throws on Marth at low percentages. At higher percentages you should down throw > knee. Also, when you are on the ledge, try mixing it up a bit more so that you aren't as predictable. Marth really punished you that match on the ledges.

Pasqual

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you got a match up! Nice.

-What was with Marth random charge at :42? He's trying to exploit that, er, "weakness" of yours.
-Good ledge tech on the dair at 1:54.
-You need to follow off the map more when you knock them off. Would get you a couple more gimpy kos.
-Your cousin's Marth is getting pretty solid. Now you need to get your little brother going like that.
-Gigabits. This Saturday. You coming?

Deadly'_'

Smash Apprentice
Hey, you got a match up! Nice.

-What was with Marth random charge at :42? He's trying to exploit that, er, "weakness" of yours.
-Good ledge tech on the dair at 1:54.
-You need to follow off the map more when you knock them off. Would get you a couple more gimpy kos.
-Your cousin's Marth is getting pretty solid. Now you need to get your little brother going like that.
-Gigabits. This Saturday. You coming?
Yeah im gonna try to get off work that day and work another day.
Im gonna go with my cousin but im not gonna make that mistake of going dbls again.
We arent good at teamwork yet so yeah just singles for me.

SOPF

Smash Apprentice
Yo, Deadly you suck like doodoo butter. LOL
I hope we get to go to Gigabits and make more freakin videos.

Deadly'_'

Smash Apprentice
OK if anyone has any input or advice it would be greatly accepted right about now. I relize im a decent falcon player so now i wanna become good. I mostly need help in mindgames. I think i have the tech skill down.

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Read G-Reg's thread.

And I'm from the p-cola area, Hit me up if you're in town and I can show ya a few things.

Top Bottom