• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

cheesing? stupid people?

Nymphetamine

Smash Apprentice
well ive played link sence smash 64 and i still play him but last month 3 differnt people on wifi/( aim to talk) say that i cheese when i play link? for real? as they say im not allowed to keep using my range lawl, so i take it theres just stupid people online right? unless im missing out on what cheesing means

The_RoyalJester

Smash Rookie
To cheese is the same as to spam. They are just pissed that you still have items (your projectiles) and most don't have projectiles. Tell them to go jump off of FD.

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
Agreed there are just people that act like that what can you do ? they might also be nOObs or just suck at brawl to be making crappy excuses like that.

If they say stuff like that destroy them to no end.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
They're scrubs, refer them to Sirlin's competative gaming guide and tell them they'll suck forever if they don't play to win.

Then be done with it, they're not worth your time.

strike42

Smash Journeyman
They're scrubs, refer them to Sirlin's competative gaming guide and tell them they'll suck forever if they don't play to win.

Then be done with it, they're not worth your time.
that was a great read, thanks for posting the name of it. i tried to get my friend to read some parts about the scrubs, he then told me to shut up and thet he has no time to pratice. he always complains about my snake and his "broken" utilt. i also beat him with link, so ya.

on topic: don't worry about people saying that spamming projectile is cheep, if it lets u win then do it.

AlCaTraz644

Smash Apprentice
that's like telling a Marth to not use his fair or double fair. Stop playing people like that, it 's just a waste of time y'know.

strike42

Smash Journeyman
i probably wii b/c he keeps *****ing and moaning that snake is cheep and broken. i need some1 good to play with thats not online.

ES Lite

The Real Slim Shady
Dont even reply and just say good game. Who's to say that someone is going to alter your play style just because of johns.

strike42

Smash Journeyman
^ god i am sick of hearing that, instead of complaining find out how to beat him.

Deva

Smash Lord
wow, who do you play lol. They must be horrible if they think Link's spam is cheap., lol. Link's spam sucks hard core, or at least is near useless in this game. Don't they roll or shield??

Top Bottom